Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

try hare krishna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Top 10 Reasons to Date A Vietnamese Girl

Reason 1)
Vietnamese girls are very, very cute. (Not all, but most. Most, fer sure.)
User Image

Reason 2)
We can speak Vietnamese to you all night long. And you know how sexy Vietnamese sounds when the lights are off... and you're underneath your covers... (Not going into further detail! You get my drift! LOL )

Reason 3)
Vietnamese girls are very, very smart. There's no doubt about that. They work hard for their education in Vietnam. (Not that other places don't! )

Reason 4)
Apparently, studies show that Vietnamese girls are very delicate and polite... I have no clue where these studies are coming from because I know I'm not delicate or polite! XD

Reason 5)
Love is a committment to Vietnamese. Being faithful and valuing family can also make it a joy to date a Vietnamese chick. C:

Reason 6)
Most Vietnamese girls that I know (including myself sometimes) are very interested in white Westerners. So, if you're not Asian, I'd strongly suggest dating a Vietnamese girl, an d experience the love as well as the culture.

Reason 7)
Apparently, Vietnamese girls can easily adjust to new cultures quickly. Hmmm. I think that means that if you're not Vietnamese, but you have another very strong and apparent culture... You can date a Vietnamese girl and she'll be able to adapt to your lifestyle?

Reason 8 )
As a Vietnamese girl, I for one, respect my traditions. (I don't know much about them... but I respect them) My religion and everything that has to do with my family tradition is something that I personally treasure. So, I guess if you like religious women, Vietnamese girls might be a suitable choice? (I'm not sure about all of them, but for me... Yah!)

Reason 9)
Family. My family values family. And we all stick together like sticky rice. We have a hard time staying away from each other. Dating a Vietnamese girl might give you the experience of a large, and faithful family.

Reason 10)
The last and most important thing!
We can (Errr, some can. Not me, fer sure!) make Pho!
User Image
And we all know how delicious Pho is.

Some of the information I had gotten was from here:
Article Alley. It's probably not the most reliable, but the only thing I could find that wasn't offensive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Are you trying to imply something? Are you saying these are reasons to date a Vietnamese girl? Are you saying that girl is Vietnamese? Are you saying....that I could buy one get one free on the purchase of Honey Nut Cheerio's?!!?!  

Zokoku

try hare krishna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm
Zokoku
Are you trying to imply something? Are you saying these are reasons to date a Vietnamese girl? Are you saying that girl is Vietnamese? Are you saying....that I could buy one get one free on the purchase of Honey Nut Cheerio's?!!?!

I lol'ed.
XD
And yah, I guess I kind of am implying all of those things. :/
In no offense to anyone of course, I'm Vietnamese myself. D;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:16 pm
No one said anything about offense. So where can I get the buy one get one free of those cookie dough!?  

Zokoku

¤´¨) Pride Of Asians¤´¨)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff