Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
your best wining killcam im mw2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:09 pm
I just got a double kill, last man, S&D and i didnt know till this guy told me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:59 pm
in last stand pro i threw a throwing knife 4 fun in TDM nd i hit a guy it was funny cuz then he snt me hate mail sayin "u luckyass f**"  

TheLastFlex

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 pm
well i have 2, and also there was this guy on my team who had a funny one, but anyway

this guy and i, we had like some kind of far away shootout, we both had to reload at the same time, so i though 'F*CK THIS, I'll just use my throwing knife' i totally miss, but it hits some other dude under him.

and another time, i noob tubed a noob tuber, by using the noob tubers noob tube.

this other guy he kept on doing some kind of spin then trying to no scope some dude running up to the heliport in highrise, he failed like three times, the dude didn't notice him at all, then he just ran up the stairs and quick scoped him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:14 am
This is hard to explain, but I'm really excited because it just happened haha

So Sub Base. Where there's that fence area in a building that you can run all the way in a square around, right? Okay. So this guy runs in there, I see him from a distance kinda and decide to follow him and what I witnessed was epic. As he turned the corner and ran past the doorway on the other side, my team-mate knifes him, then team-mate runs around the next corner, enemy runs down the stairs at the same time, knifes my team-mate, all the while, I was running towards this and knifed the enemy that just ganked my friend....and it was all over. game winning kill.

This all happened in about 3 seconds and was all on my kill cam. Not all my doing of course... haha but I was stunned for a sec...like wow. that just happened. And now I'm here to tell all you good people about it.

Cheerio.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:10 am
If anyone here have YouTube on the kill cams they have, please share them here so we can see them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:29 am
SmilingPie
Haha.. I have a funny one. I was owned, right after my whole team started leaving, and i was running around trying not to die.
Then i got bored and blew up my C4 that i had placed somewhere.

BOOM! Victory ^_^

LOl! That made me laugh so hard. It's like you planned the whole thing out.
I can't remember any of my cool game winning cam kills. : |
That's why I'm going to play call of duty right now so I can Make an awesome game winning cam kill then post it on here!!! Peace!!
biggrin ninja  

Treythebest_11

DarkStar1123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 am
trippppple kill wit my intervintion i was soo amazed  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items