Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i need your advice(urgent)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emoboyhinata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 pm
hey, ok this is my story, i have a girlfreind that i think is hideing her true feelings from me to cope with my anger problems. my question to you is how can i change so that she won't leave me? how can i better myself? (if your an a** hole don't comment!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:19 pm
Not bein an a** hole, I just don't know how I'm supposed to answer that. And, not cause it's, like, way out there crazy, but because I don't understand half of what I just read.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 pm
I have no idea if this will work, and i do not mean to offend you in any way.
But try venting your anger. Is it possible that your girlfriend is afraid of you/your anger?
I vent a lot through writing and reading, but i don't know you, so i have no idea what vents you could use. Maybe run around the block (or your house) take up a sport or hobby? Join a band? Try talking to a guidance counselor (it helps, trust me). Take up something, whatever your forte may be.
Also, tell your girlfriend you're sorry. I don't know about others, but i appreciate when someone close tells me they are sorry for something they've done. Maybe you could explain your situation to her and see if that will help?
I really don't know, but i hope i've helped. : )  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm
This is from my personal experience. Tell your girlfriend you are sorry if you scared her, and let her know that you were angry, but not at her. Let her know by talking to her that if you're angry, that you will let her know that you are but you are not with her. If you let her know right off the bat, she won't be suprised, and she'll be able to help you with it. I find it easier to cope with anger by listening to heavy metal and just headbanging as hard as I can to let out the physical and emotional stress. The most important thing you can tell your girlfriend is that you love her, and you would never hurt her.  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff