I just recently received a message from a Gaian Administrator saying that my account have been REPORTED and they require me to give them my email address and password.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE:
©Copyright serving Gaia since 2003 "Important Notice" 2010 Gaia Interactive Device, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Attention User,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further imformation. Like any Gaian Administrator, we don't normally ask for this information but to clear this report we must.
You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the imformation requested. If you were offline when you recived this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in or this report will not be able to pass the maintainence.
IF YOU IGNORE THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL BE BANNED

User Name:

Password:

Verify Password:

Email:

Date Of Birth (Optional):

"REMEMBER" TYPE YOUR IMFORMATION WITH A SPACE BETWEEN EACH LETTER

Please do not submit PM report for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online TOS. Additionally, please do not DO NOT submit this form mulitple times, or abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information OR IT WILL RESULT IN A BAN.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours sincerly,

-Gaia Administrator & Help & Support Team-

©Copyright serving Gaia since 2003 "Important Notice" 2010 Gaia Interactive Device, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Please Do Not be Fooled! This is Fake!
This is just another Gaian trying to get the items we worked hard for. Inform your friends and let us stop them.