Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I Luv You!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autumn Artificial

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:50 pm
Ok. So. There's This Guy. His Name Is Nathan. He's In My Grade And Everything But The Problem Is That He Had A Girlfriend, Girlfriend Broke Up With Him, She Was Like The First Gf He Had Ever Had And He Wants To Go Back Out With Her. And He's Chill With My Friend And They Talk And I Have NO Idea What To Do.
And Don't Tell Me To Ask Him Out Cuz If You Knew Me You Would Know That It's Gonna Be A Cold Day In Hell Before I Ever Get The Guts To Do It.
Luvers, Autumn Michelle A!

I heart Him!! heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:59 pm
O.o
this completly confused me  

dang coconuts

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:56 pm
I think the key is to try and figure out if he likes you. I'm not saying ask him out, I'm just saying that you should try to get close to him. Try hanging out with your friend while she is around him. Does your friend even know that you like this boy? Should they know? If they do, are they doing anything to help at all?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 pm
Ella Franki
I think the key is to try and figure out if he likes you. I'm not saying ask him out, I'm just saying that you should try to get close to him. Try hanging out with your friend while she is around him. Does your friend even know that you like this boy? Should they know? If they do, are they doing anything to help at all?

Yes. She Is Trying 2 Figure Out If He Likes Me Back Or Not.
He Knows I Like Him Even.
But He Doesn't Say Anything About It.  

Autumn Artificial

Astaroshei

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:01 pm
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:48 am
just talk to him let him see the caring side of u and in no time at all he'll fall for u. its that easy  

roboCaim

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 am
roboCaim
just talk to him let him see the caring side of u and in no time at all he'll fall for u. its that easy

Uh, no It is NOT that easy. Love is a complicated, ******** up thing. I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year now, and I'm still discovering the full extent of how much I love him and how much he loves me in return. Love does NOT happen in a heart beat. It takes time.
And, to Autumn? Love takes a long time. By the time this guy realizes he likes you, if he ever does, you'll probably have moved on. FAR on.
I guess what I'm saying is, it's not gonna happen between you two. Especially if he's saying he wants to get back with his ex.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm
Autumn, I know how annoying it is to want to be with a guy that seems totally unattainable. I've been there, and it totally sucks. Not to sound mean or anything, but if he wants his ex girlfriend back, he probably doesn't like you. If you find out that nothing will ever happen between you, there's no use in pining over him. You'll have to get over him and just live with the fact that you weren't meant to be. Eventually you'll fall for someone else, and maybe the feeling will be mutual.
I don't know how you can find out if he likes you. But if you think that he does, you can try to be friends first before dating him. He'll probably be hurting because he just lost his girlfriend, and it can take a while for him to want to love again. Love gives someone the power to break you, and Nathan probably feesl broken right now. He'll need time to heal before he jumps into another relationship.
Love takes time. You can't rush it. It takes a second for you to THINK you are in love, but it takes a lifetime to prove to yourself that you ARE in love. Just think about that for a bit, and maybe your feelings will change.
I wish you the best of luck.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Brok3n-S1n
rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 am
Eat him, then you can be together for ever.  

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:47 am
Luna Thoth

She'd be arrested for that, I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 am
iGrunny E M O
Luna Thoth

How? They can't catch you if there isn't a body. You gotta eat all of it, or it won't work.  

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Luna Thoth
iGrunny E M O
Luna Thoth

How? They can't catch you if there isn't a body. You gotta eat all of it, or it won't work.

...Well, you are under lots of scrutiny if you were the last to see them.
And you can't swallow the bones.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games