Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
In need of advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:08 am
User Image

I lay myself down :: On these nails that I call my release
On these meanings I use just to please :: How these ghosts brought my you tend to tease

I am looking to sell my complete Sailor Moon bedroom set: the complete Sailor Moon curtain set (two curtain panels, one curtain balance, two current tie backs) and the complete Sailor Moon bedding set [twin size-only size they made] (one fitted sheet, one sheet, one pillowcase, one blanket) but I am not sure what to price it at (I was thinking somewhere between $600-800). Its basically in excellent condition and I know its very, very rare but I don't know what would be to high or to low so I was hoping for some other opinions smile

User Image
User Image

And your lonely, your my only, it's a lifeline
A center that brings me to you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
The art of being wise

heart ZOMGWTFBBQ?!

I had NO idea that stuff like that existed! What I'd kill to have bedding like that... heart

is the art of knowing what to overlook
============

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:42 pm
What the blooming heck! I did not know they had a Sailor Moon curtain set I all ready new about the bed set. Found it a few times on eBay before people will sell the pillow case's on there own.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 am
User Image

On these meanings I use just to please :: How these ghosts brought my you tend to tease

lol they were both available only for a limited time and only in Canada which is where I got the curtains xd
User Image

A center that brings me to you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 pm
ok im a guy and i like the anime and manga ... BUT MAN THTS SOME VERY VERY VERY VERY (6X) RAAAAARE STUFF TO FIND how the hell did you get those?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:22 pm
I know at one point the blanket alone was selling for $300-$350. While it's still rare, I am not certain if it would bring as high a price now as it did then. I think you are reasonable and justified in your asking price. I might suggest for asking $650-$700, though you might want to start with your highest asking price ($800 or so) and go from there. Ultimately, what are you hoping to get?  

ladycobalt

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

Nightshade: I bought them at the store when they first came out whee or at least everything but the blanket hehe

ladycobalt: how much? I have no idea lol technically I know I want to make at least 250-300 so I can get a kitty for my new apartment but I know the stuff is worth more than that so I think I am covered xd thanks for the advice!
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:06 pm
Hey, girl! No idea you were a member here!!!

And....

OMGIWANT!!!!!!!!!! o.o

I HAVE a twin size bed, too!! LOL! XD  

Tora Yukino

Divine Kitten

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:08 am
User Image

how could I not be a member? smile and lol xd
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:51 am
Lady Sedia Auvryarn
User Image

how could I not be a member? smile and lol xd
User Image

<3 <3 <3  

Tora Yukino

Divine Kitten

boom_chick13

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:18 pm
I would sell high. I didn't even know that there was bedding like that, and would KILL for it, but that is just me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:40 am
Lady Sedia Auvryarn
User Image

I am looking to sell my complete Sailor Moon bedroom set: the complete Sailor Moon curtain set (two curtain panels, one curtain balance, two current tie backs) and the complete Sailor Moon bedding set [twin size-only size they made] (one fitted sheet, one sheet, one pillowcase, one blanket) but I am not sure what to price it at (I was thinking somewhere between $600-800). Its basically in excellent condition and I know its very, very rare but I don't know what would be to high or to low so I was hoping for some other opinions smile

User Image
User Image

You could always try e bay  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers