Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call Of Duty: The Offical Guild

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The CoD MW2 Guild. Here we talk about Awesome moves we made, Or Nuke's we've gotten. We also will have our own gamebattles. 

Tags: Call Of duty, Modern warfare, Guns, Black Ops, Zombies 

Reply Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild
Rpd or M240

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rpd or M240
  Rpd
  M240
View Results

xXiNear-Toysx3rXx

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:51 am
Both of these i didn't even know exist till i saw mw2 but they can kick some major a**!
The Rpd is not very accurate but has lots of firepower.Yet it has an extradordinary long reload.
The M240 eats bullets quicker is more accurate but has less damage.But it has a reload almost as long as the Rpd...
I think the M240 is better because of the great accuracy compared to the Rpd...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:42 am
m240 is best if out numbered  

DustyOperative

The Committee Staff Member

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

xChromeDomex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 pm
RPD with grip is just crazy. Ran 10 straight games 10kd running around with RPD w/grip.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:39 am
i would rathe use the mg4 fmj with danger close because it has explosive rounds  

WayneCloud

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 pm
Both of them have similar accuracy (meaning holding the trigger for extended periods = no accuracy whatsoever). the sights on both are good and have similar reloading times. the only noticable difference is the RPD seems to have a tiny bit more damage and recoil with a slightly slower rate of fire. pick whitch ever b/c both are great (and I recomend a grip with slight of hand to even out the accuracy and reloading issues)  
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games