Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
Nightwraith Caverns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:28 pm
Keigo saw tenticles come out of Naru's back and turn into wings and caccoon him. "That looks gross, like something from a hentai......I kinda dont want to fight anymore cause Im creeped out but whatever, then ill prepare for your strike." he said.
Keigo then reapeared from a split in the air back into view. "I dont know if this will work but im going to do some serious combo's here." he said.

Keigo Stood there he activated power overwhelming, as he did that he engolfed him self in his dark encasment. "That not all, Demon Cloak Arise!" he said as his cloak came from under his armor and turned into sharp wicked scyths. Then he powered Darkness into his sword and added Fire to form His signature Hell fire, it was the blackest of all flames pure evil worse then the fire's of hell. "Now i am ready to comense my attack, you better be ready!" he said as he charged it to its capacity the air getting thicker and hotter by the minute.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:21 pm
Naru's eyes turned a blood red, his new wings lifting him into the air as the power of shadows and darkness, combined his own Power Overwhelming coursed through his veins. He struggled to contain his energy, forcing his mind to keep in the fact that this was just a minor battle. Still, taking down Keigo's armor enough to draw blood would take a hell of an attack. But, that wouldn't be too hard to imagine here in this cavern were his energies were magnified. A dark purple glow encased Naru's body as multiple copies of him formed from the shadows, flying towards Keigo with swords drawn. His attack was almost ready, it just took a few more moments of preparation. "Well now...Come get me!"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:55 am
Keigo grinned when he saw the raw power of Naru as he charged him, he was starting to doubt himself and his powers, he was thinking he may not win this, but he had to try. "Fine here I come." he said as he jumped in the air towards Naru.
Keigo's blade was a few feet from Naru's, then they made contact as he struggled to push Naru back, his demon cloak went to defense and the scyth like cloth attacked the other shadows as Keigo was busy with the Naru he thinks is the real one. With both of their powers clashing together, the dark energys made a chain reaction and exploded.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Naru grinned, this was the chance he had been waiting for. At this close range it would be impossible for him to miss. Naru quickly lined his hands up and released the massive stream of raw energy he had been charging up, releasing it right as Keigo's explosion took down his aura and barrier. "OMEGA CANNON!" Normally, this attack would instantly pierce through enemies guards and totally obliterate any and all traces of them. However, this wasn't quite a normal situation, and considering all the layers of armor that Keigo had, and it's dark nature, he was unsure of how much damage it would actually be able to do. One thing was for sure though, while the attack was designed to be able to mow down enemies from any distance, it had not been designed to be used *this* closely, and as a result, the very ground he stood on began to fracture before finally being erased from existence, As Naru's wings began to keep him steadily in the same place. Naru continued the attack, pouring all his energy to it, wanting to finish this battle. As the attack neared its end he felt himself being drained of energy. Well duh...that attack is practically a last resort. The fact that I'm almost out of energy just goes to show how strong it is... he said to himself. Naru tried restoring his aura, but it blinked out of existence after just a few moments. He quickly made his way to solid ground and summoned all the shadows to him to help restore his energy, still waiting to see what effect the attack had on Keigo.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:46 pm
Keigo was flung back from the explsion then before he can make his counter attack a beam of pure energy made its way torward keigo, he raised his sword but it didnt quite matter it cracked his sword and hit him straight in the chest but with all of his armor on it slowly started to chew it way through. Now as the smoke clears Keigo saw Naru charging his aura, Keigo stood there. "Well i guess my armor is stron......" he said as all of a sudden his chest plate broke into peices and there on his chest was a hole about the size of a needle. "Well looks like you won this round, i need more training i guess, and a new weapon, looks like you cracked it." he said as he sat down to rest from his testing battle.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Naru smiled. "Heh...Well, you did an ok job, lasting that long. The last person I took on as an apprentice probably wouldn't have survived that. Well then, it looks like a new weapon for you is in order. Do you have anything in mind?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:20 pm
"yeah kind of i was thinking of The Gaun dao, it is said to be one of the most intimidating weapons out there, it was owned and made by a powerful general." he said as he stared at naru.

"It is said to have been plunged into darkness after its creater died in battle and brought it down to hell with him, so since now i have a reason to search for a new weapon that is what I seek, I cant recal the generals name but he was strong he killed thousands of men and was feared by all." he said waiting for Naru's response.

http://www.bjdcollectasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/uhr_18_teaser_04.jpg
heres a picture  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:47 pm
Nary contemplated what Keigo was saying to him, and suspected that he had possibly planned this before hand. Well, why not. It would make great practice for later battles. "Yeah...sure...Let's start looking."
[oh, and because i forgot earlier, *Gomen gets 5 points for an epic battle*]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:36 pm
(thanks, it was awesome)  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:43 pm
(np)  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:00 pm
(alright so how are we going to do this you mind if i make a new topic here, cause i think up something tonight)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 pm
((go ahead and make a new one))  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50