Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply "Other" ~ non-related discussions
I don't know what to feel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 am
I just lost my job. Our company is closing and they're retrenching people in batches; I am in batch one.

Bummer right?

Now, I am getting this separation pay... and I can buy myself a PS3 and an HDTV with it and will still have change enough to help my parents build their retirement house. eek

Still it's sad. Haha! Crazy emotional rollercoaster. I'm just letting it out here for now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:52 am
Wow, that is pretty crazy.

Pretty sweet deal if you get an HDTV out of the deal. ;D

Although me personally I would save my money.. but meh.  

I Koneko I

Codebreaking Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:51 am
Aye thanks. I might do that, I'm just talking crazy right now. @_@  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:47 am
=(  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 am
Sorry to hear you lost your job, but I'm sure you'll find another soon enough. Also it's kinda awesome that you can get a PS3 and a HDTV out of the deal, I would totally do that, but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:54 pm
losing a job kinda sucks, but you're lucky getting a PS3 and a HDTV out of the deal. I've never gotten anything from my jobs, but thats because the managers I used to have are cheap skates and thats including the one I have now  

thefinal7thheavenwarrior

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:48 pm
thefinal7thheavenwarrior
losing a job kinda sucks, but you're lucky getting a PS3 and a HDTV out of the deal. I've never gotten anything from my jobs, but thats because the managers I used to have are cheap skates and thats including the one I have now

Haha! I think our boss is being generous cos he's losing his job too. Just his move to get back at corporate. Anyways, This is my first day as a bum. I decided to take a vacation to fill up my portfolio and the likes. So I may be hangin around here a little more than usual.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:58 am
Roscoe Reyes
thefinal7thheavenwarrior

Haha! I think our boss is being generous cos he's losing his job too. Just his move to get back at corporate. Anyways, This is my first day as a bum. I decided to take a vacation to fill up my portfolio and the likes. So I may be hangin around here a little more than usual.

jeez must really suks for u.... try getting a parttime job tht has a good pay XP good luck  

Chip-boi

Aeshien

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:40 pm
Sorry to hear D;
hope things get better..  
"Other" ~ non-related discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items