Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Introduction Thread
Hi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Koji

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:56 am
Hi, KonekoKoji is both my online and Gaia handle. I've only recently started playing Modern Warfare 2 online - but have been playing it quite some time.

Online my rank is quite low, somewhere around Lv.13 or so. On the Split Screen games with my family I'm around Lv.35.

My weapon of choice is the RPD - it can be a pain with the long re-loading time, but by using extended mags, and grip with Bling I find it's quick, easy to use - and lets me fire like a madman before reloading!

My favourite maps are 'Terminal', 'Skidrow', 'Scrapyard' and of the newest maps - 'Crash'.

As for Perks - I tend to use:
Bling (when using my RPD) or Slight of Hand (when leveling up other weapons)
Lightweight (RPD), Stopping Power or Cold Blooded
Steady Aim

and Deathstreak: Martyrdom

Aside from MW2, I play Darksiders, Bioshock 1 & 2, Fallout 3 (can't wait for New Vegas), Final Fantasy XIII, Borderlands, Eternal Sonata ... and occasionally, Beautiful Katamari xd

I'm happy to chat to people and swap Gamer Tags with friends - I do tend to play late in the evening (UK time), so I'm not always about.

That's it - essay finished; nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:28 am
Hey, and welcome to the guild.
And I think there's a thread for introducing yourself. neutral  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Koneko Koji

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:17 am
Thanks Archduke, and I posted this in the sub-forum thread for introducing yourself as everyone else has done ... wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:12 am
I literally JUST turned off Bioshock to get online. Started it yesterday and I like it, it's not too bad. Kinda like... a PG version of Dead Space. Like....Dead Space without all the pausing to breathe, turn the lights on, and go upstairs to be around human beings. Lol

You on Playstation or Xbox?  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Introduction Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers