Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 pm
my fiance showed this to me and i found it fun

draw a pig on a piece of paper, take as long as you want and draw it however you want

now click this link and see what your pig says about you
http://www.archertraining.co.uk/The Pig Test.htm  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:28 am
took it....hmm, interesting...it matches pretty well....

My Results:

realistic
believes in tradition, friendly, remembers dates and birthdays
emotional, insecure, going through a major change
good listener
and...uhhh...lol redface the intimate life is pretty good sweatdrop  

Sabeine

Vampire

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:37 am
Very cute.

Here's is what my piggy says about me:

-you are positive and optimistic (true)
-you believe in tradition, are friendly and remember dates birthdays (true again)

I really wasn't sure if my pig qualified for having a lot of details or not. I gave him a few spots, of course a nose, and eyes.

Legs?? Yep, all 4 were showing on mine....which says I am
-secure, stubborn and stick to your ideals (pretty much)

Ears?? I don't really know if I'd consider the ones I drew to be big, but I wouldn't say they are small either. They are average. I guess I am an average listener...that sounds pretty close to me.

And the tail??? Well, mine doesn't have a long one or a short one...it's a curly one...what do you think that means?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 am

LOL!

This test equals awesomeness!

Here's what my pig says about me. It's a little weird, because I kind of drew my pig a certain way. Like, he (yes it's a he--his name is Wilbur--leave me alone) is looking at me, but his body is facing a certain direction. How would you classify that? I guess I'll just put both in together, because I think it fits. ^_^

Anyway, I am:

~Positive and optimistic

I don't know about that--sometimes I can be super optimistic and chipper when nobody else is, and other times I'm super depressed, negative, and nobody can help me

~Believe in tradition, family, and remember dates, as well as enjoy playing the devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions

I don't know--you see, it depends on the tradition. I'm not one who holds on to tradition for the sake of tradition. It has to be a good tradition, in my mind. I do remember dates all right, and I love family. I don't know if I enjoy playing the devil's advocate, really. I just stand up for what I believe and if people don't like it, tough.

Well...uh...
You see, my pig has those cute anime eyes like this ^_^
And I gave him a smile and some hairs on his head...so I don't know what that says about the details. I guess I'll just say that I have a happy balance of analytical and emotional. Yep yep. That sounds pretty accurate.

Lol. I didn't know the legs had anything to do with it. I guess I'm stubborn and stick to my ideals. That makes sense.

I didn't know the ears had any purpose either. Guess I'm a good listener. I suppose that makes sense. To a point.

And my tail was long and curly.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

And this wasn't part of the test, but my pig's head is bigger than its body...

..I wonder what that says about me... sweatdrop

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Sabeine

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:09 pm
Why Scarlet, I do declare!!!

Long AND curly...well aren't you just the naughty little virgin

At least some of us have husbands!!

lol, jk...I wonder what the tail means if you are a virgin...that is curious...hmmm  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:45 pm

emo

I'm not a slut, I promise!

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:32 pm
mine was all wrong T^T
it said i was straight forward risk taker and all that stuff when im rather timid and never take risks....and all the other stuff....i made the tail really long but im still virgin..........it says that im a negative person but im the most happy and positive person i know  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:01 pm
Hmmm... I am...

Realistic
I believe in tradition
Emotional and living through a period of change (great change. I now know how it feels to be in the hospital for chemo. Darn ITP.)
And I guess I'm an okay listener
My tail is curly and about yea long ___

And I will stay virgin until I find marriage. If that ever happens. I live in the today, not the tomorrow. I don't like thinking about growing up. ^.^ Guess it's safe to say that I'm a kid at heart. I'm 14 yrs old.

Oh, and my pig's small. sweatdrop  

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:01 pm
for the virgins with the long piggy tail

maybe it just means that you are happy with your sex life, that you are happy waiting. either that or maybe your having really good adult dreams XD

@ sapphirianna
thats a very refreshing thing to hear from someone your age. too many teenagers want to grow up and start having sex.

and im still afraid of growing up and im about to turn 22 XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:49 pm
i am....

positive and optimistic(true)

you are innovative and active, but don’t have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates (NOT TRUE)

apparently my pig says im stupid...(i drew 6 legs for fun XD)

bad listener (not true)

mine had a very short tail soooo...

you are emotional, you care lithe for details and are a risk taker ( NOT TRUE)

my pig is so mean.. XD  

ii-lunargem-ii

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm
I am realistic, believe in tradition, I'm emotional, secure, and stick to my ideals (all true) A pretty good listener, and I have a curly tail- a virgin, and happy to wait.

3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm
So, THIS is my pig.
User Image
So I didn't actually use PAPER, but I suppose I am "realistic."

I can agree with most of "innovative and active, but don’t have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates" but I am not sure about the family part.

I don't THINK that pig is that detailed, I could have drawn much more and more realistic but I was going for a quick doodle. SO I guess I am "emotional, you care lithe for details and are a risk taker" but is LITHE supposed to be "little"? because I actually don't know what that means. redface

Though I AM "living in a period of change" big time right now, legs tell me I am "secure, stubborn and stick to your ideals" Not so sure about the SECURE part. My life is kind o upside-down right now, but apparently not so chaotic that I could draw a 3 or 2 legged pig!

I guess I am a pretty good listener, but I am unsure about how much tail (HA.) my pig has. I guess it's average. I am fine being a virgin until I get married. xd  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Friend of a vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 am
Haha, I took this test in the beginning of art last year...I drew it from behind with it's head turned to youXD
you believe in tradition, are friendly and remember dates birthdays
you are secure, stubborn and stick to your ideals,

that's all I got, normal tail and ears though

I'm always told I'm too cold...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:25 am
Hmm I got:

realistic, you believe in tradition, are friendly and remember dates birthdays, you are emotional, you care lithe for details and are a risk taker, you are secure, stubborn and stick to your ideals, a good listener apparently. Not a big tail I guess but I don't have sex anyways sooo *shrugs*.  

Ametrin

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:06 pm
i got all the ones basicly everyone else got here, but i'm 14, and i drew my tail very big...... i'm going to hell aren't i? xD  
Creative Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games