Submit

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:20 pm
I never listened to him, and truthfully, it seems that he has more fans now that he died.

I'm sorry to say, but its true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 pm
Tumbling Stars
I never listened to him, and truthfully, it seems that he has more fans now that he died.

Carolina says...

yeah it is, i liked him b4 but when he died, i liked him EVEN more, maybe becuz hes a legendUser Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taeaomo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 pm
djembe-chick
I CAN NOT STAND HIM!!!! Sorry he is only popular now because he is dead. Oh well just one less child molester.

Good for you. Not sure why anybody who can't stand him would post in such topics or even make topics, in my opinion. Of course if they are trolls than that might be a bit of a different story.

He's only popular now? Mind explaining to me where you've been? He didn't die not being known and the next day was famous because he was dead. Perhaps, yes, his popularity grew more because he was dead but he did not grow popular only because he died.

The tour that he was going to do that would have ended a few months ago sold out, if I'm correct. He had many, many fans from over the years of him performing and becoming popular. Also, from what I've heard, there really was no proof and one of the accusations was made from someone who didn't like him. I also was reading from another person that the man .. father or son, not sure, but one of the accusers went suicidal a little after MJ's death.

He was well loved before he died and more so after.

I like MJ's work. He was a child at heart with a rough childhood. I feel sorry for what has happened to him and being attacked by media and by the public alike. I am not a major fan but I also don't look down on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 am
XemokyleX
Tumbling Stars

Carolina says...

yeah it is, i liked him b4 but when he died, i liked him EVEN more, maybe becuz hes a legendUser Image

He certainly is a legend.  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:03 am
Wonderful. Till he lost his mind and his head caved in. Kinda sad. Very creepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:31 pm
im not a fan and when they were talking about his death was getting annoyed because every news channel talked about it and they still are its ANNOYING  

TheBeatlesLiveForEver

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Rooney Faire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:02 pm
*Sigh* I posted this on a forum once, and my opinion still remains the same.

I love Jackson's music. But I'm a little iffy about him as a person. With all of the rumors and plastic surgeries, I can't help but think ill of him.
I think everyone just wishes that he stayed that cute, handsome young man he was in the 70- 80's. However, I'm a huge fan of his music. My favorites are, PYT, They Don't Really Care About Us, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Thriller, and Bad. I hate how America seemed to show so much respect for him after he died, but showed him sh*t when he was living. Me, I cried when I heard the news of his death (I knew about 20 minutes after he died, THS reported it).

Im still one of the many who think that he has the right to be named 'The King of Pop' and maybe even go so far as to say that he was the best entertainer of his, as well as our, time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 pm
I've always liked him. And he bleached his skin due to a skin disease that would leave with with white spots all over his body. And I also believe the child molestation cases were all untrue. That damn kid just wanted money. He was an amazing person, and all the hate killed him in the end.  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

coach AUTEM

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:23 am
Tumbling Stars

same hear smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 am
He Is so Awsome  

LovleyDezzy_10

Xx-Yuyu Dr3ams-xX

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 am
I don't like him can't even stand him!!
Idk but i don't ppl who are black and feels like change to white(nooffence im not racist)but that hurt the black cuminitee!
The worse part all my family like him(Except my baby bro he dosen't know about him)So sometimes they listen to his music and i try to ignore it!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm
a role model to me  

LovleyDezzy_10

LovleyDezzy_10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 pm
Tumbling Stars

dont really have to say dat to much info  
Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas