The 90's. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jamesthefox92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm
Kazemaru Shichijo
One word. Toonami. Cartoon Network screwed themselves as they slowly destroyed its greatness. Now 2 of its best shows are forced to be on channels that will cencor them even more. R.I.P. DBZ and Naruto. sad

man thts true u know wat man R.I.P DBZ  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 pm
If you wanna see some of the awosme things from your childhood go to Retrojunk.com awsome site alot of cool 70s,80s and 90s stuff.  

Trevor Wellington

Timid Prophet

Lady Sunhawk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Like everyone else, I miss a lot of the cartoons and music that were around in the 90s. I remember racing off the bus after school in order to catch the Disney line-up each day.

I also miss the video games. I remember saving my allowance for weeks in order to buy myself one of those Tiger handheld games of The Little Mermaid. Of course, the other games of the time were pretty awesome, too.

Other awesome things I miss are slap bracelets, Lisa Frank, and R. L. Stine books.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm
jamesthefox92
Kazemaru Shichijo
One word. Toonami. Cartoon Network screwed themselves as they slowly destroyed its greatness. Now 2 of its best shows are forced to be on channels that will cencor them even more. R.I.P. DBZ and Naruto. sad

man thts true u know wat man R.I.P DBZ

Its so sad to watch greatness fall. Thank God for the internet. To much crap is on all the stations now.  

Kazemaru Shichijo

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm
I miss PB Max candy bars... those things were the ******** bomb... and now it seems like they have just fallen off the face of the earth and no one knows what i am talking about crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 pm
I miss the glory days of sega. I had almost every sega system ever made from the gennisis to the dream cast.
User Image  

drnachos

gkar1701

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 pm
I miss getting Nintendo Power in the mail and using it to help me beat and cheat in video games.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 pm
I was just born in 92 so i grew up when channel 32 and 33 were the best really didn't know what i had until now. Channel 49, 5, 11, 32, 33, 9 where the channels to watch as a kid.  

PhantomFox05

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
<Entertainment & Music>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers