Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you get back into line
A mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, f**ker, dance
Man, he never had a chance
And no one even knew
It was really only you"

-The Offspring, "You're gonna go far, kid"

Is she really worth the headache, that is the question.
We've always had a rocky relationship, a lot of it my fault, I acknowledge that, but lately I can't help but think it's all her.
Lately, things had been going extremely smoothly, enough for me to actually think this might be heading towards us giving things another shot. What does she decide to do? Test me.
Great.
I feel into her trap spectacularly.
She texts me the she is "working" right now. Curious about the quotation marks, I ask her what she means, and what she does, for I've never actually known. For all I know she has some lame job that doesn't feel like work (and is what I thought).
"I give blowjobs for money."
I thought she was joking, she insisted she wasn't.

Now, my mind connects all kinds of things from our past that make this very believable.
-Recently she told me she was going to some other guys place to "play", later telling me she bluffed. (I chose to believe her)
-She has said she plays with other guys in the past
-A friend had told me a couple years back that she was overly flirtatious with a lot of guys. (bonus points for irony on this: My friend later became friends her, and hated me for hurting her when said friend was the one who set me off in the first place.)
-Now this is going to seem a bit weird, but honestly, I notice things. If it moves, I look at it. If it makes a sound, I look at it. I'm a bit catish in this manner. Well, about a month ago, she asked me to go pay for gas for her, in cash. When she handed me the money, I noticed she had a ton of cash in her wallet. Like really, a shocking amount. I just figured at the time she didn't like using a debit card or something.
-She has stated she has multiple times the "experience" I do.
-She has gone out with multiple guys in our downtime, not that I can really blame her, even if some disgusted me (older men, up to 11 years older).

After I get into an emotional tizzy (yes, I just said "tizzy"), she tells me "I'm not whoring myself out"... THE ********?! Seriously, goddamn it!
I choose to believe this is true, because it is also completely believable. She wonders why I can't trust her? She seduces me, then always does something stupid like this.
She thinks I don't feel anything for her, but would I react like this if I didn't?
Why do I love her at all? I really don't know. When she's not pulling crap like this, she is completely likable. Maybe it's why I can't get over her, but things like this really make me think I should move on.

You know, I have spent the last 3 years, feeling like I've been painted as the sole villain in this story, but this right here... s**t like this... please tell me I'm not alone in thinking that this is pure bullshit.
"3 years is too long for this."
I said it a month ago on my facebook and called it off, but here I am again.

TL;DR My ex is a massive pain.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Sounds like a drama queen. Lying about things like that, or anything, for that matter, is detrimental to any relationship.  

Orphie

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 pm
Hit her right between the eyes?

No, but really, now that I've read the full post, and I hope you don't mind me saying this, but she's a b***h. If she's really a paid cocksucker, then she's a whore, and it's up to you to decide if that's what you want in a person (none of my business), and if she's not, then she's a manipulative b***h and you should get the ******** away from her as soon as possible, because she will just get more of your marionette strings as time goes on (and it sounds like she already has plenty). My best friend had a girlfriend like this once that would say stuff to him, or to his friends to try to start things or to see what reaction she'd get, and led people on; and I called her a c**t. I won't call this girl a c**t, because, well, I don't know her, but they sound an awfully lot alike, so I think you get what I'm saying.

Short version: Flee.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:57 pm
Ditch that b***h.

Shut up that slut.

Leave that prostitute destitute.

Spank that skank.

Seriously though, life's complicated enough without people who don't know how to be loyal in a relationship. I don't know the full situation, but it sounds like you're getting shafted majorly.  

Waynebrizzle

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:29 pm
I need to thank you guys. You responded when I'm pretty sure my friends on Facebook didn't even notice my note. -_-
So, thanks you 3, for giving your insight on my situation, it's exactly what I wanted.

Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games