Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tanzou Tenga, a legend of Grass

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 pm
A Ninja Story

Characters:
Main Character
User Image
Tanzou Tenga
Nickname: Ghost of Kusa
Hidden Grass, Chuunin/ANBU,
Elements: ?,?

User Image
Baki Rourin
Nickname: Prince of Fire
Hidden Grass, Jounin/ANBU,
Elements: Fire, ?

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:21 pm
"He came in here and trashed the place. He was looking to some sort of pendant. You know... like a necklace?" the old man spoke as he rummaged through what was left of his shop.

Baki stood there knowing full well who had destroyed the place. He wouldn't need to confirm it with Tanzou. Their guy had been there and they needed to hurry. He was getting careless with his searches and might hurt someone next time.

Tanzou picked up his pencil from the book he'd been drawing in. The people around thought he was listening to the old man talk and taking down notes, but he couldn't care less. All this was pointless in his mind. He just wanted to find the culprit and take him on. He looked at his picture, a very bad drawing of two samurai clashing, and smiled. His little brother would love this one, he thought to himself as he put it back into his robe.

"What do you say we go West...?" Baki asked Tanzou.

"Hey I told you already he went North! Shouldn't you head in that direction?" the old shop owner questioned.

"Yeah but there is a great ramen shop and bath house to the west. We need to relax and rest up before we can catch the man who did this to you. But, I promise you we will!" he spoke as he picked up a silver handle tanto from a pile of rumble. "I'll take this though. Thanks for all your help." he then tossed the man a pouch filled with coins and started heading west.

The old man didn't catch the pouch and it hit the gorun spilling some of the coins. He quickly ran and picked them up, notices that most were gold. He smiled in pleasure knowing this would pay for a brand new shop and supplies.

Tanzou followed his sensei, as they exited the city "Why do you always give them out earnings?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"Because we protect and take care of our people. When one is in need we must help them, even if it means giving away our pay." he said as he unsheathed the silver handle blade. It had a inscription on it with a Hidden Leaf ninja insignia, saying 'Fight with all your heart, therefore you can return it to me... '. This made Baki smile "It must have been a gift from a Lover! We'll try not to get it too dirt, so that we may return it someday." he spoke as he strapped it to his left hip.

Tanzou sighed "Sensei, how would you even find the owner? They are probably dead, since it was in the shop." he shook his head, not wanting to go wondering off to find the person that some blade once belong to especially if they didn't exist.

Baki smile and put his arm around his student "Yeah... Do you actually think I'd be that crazy? Hahaha..." he continued to laugh.

As they came along they neared the infamous ramen shop and bath house.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:28 pm
Upon entering the Ramen shop Tanzou sat down at the bar. The place was huge, a lot bigger than any ramen shop he'd been to. There were many waitresses and waiters, as they went around getting orders. The place could fit, he estimated, around a hundred seated people. Yet there seemed to only be a few there at the moment.

Baki seats down next to Tanzou and orders for the both of them, a bowl of spicy shrimp ramen, a bowl of pork ramen and a cup of black tea. He paid the waiter, letting the pouch of coins he still had jingle alot as he put it back into his robe.

Tanzou sighed and drank his drink, to hide his smile "How did you know?" he asked as he turned around in his seat.

Baki just kept quite as he ate his meal. After he then took a hold of a waitress' hand and looked her in the eyes "Ma'am you must tell everyone to silent leave the building. Do not do it quickly or it might be noticed, by the guy in the corner. He is a murderer named Ebisu, some know him a the Barbarian. So please do as I ask and get everyone out or someone might get hurt."

The waitress looked around frantically and ran off. She began telling everyone and they quickly got out of the building.

"So much for not being noticed, oh well..." Tanzou said as he finished his ramens. He then spun around and leaned his back against the bar. He noticed the people were all staring at them and Ebisu was still in a corner and was holding one of the cute waitress with him. Her mouth was covered by one of his hands and his mouth seemed to be kissing down her neck. Tanzou noted that even with her struggling she couldn't even nudge his strong hands.

Baki was lightning fast as he blocked off the shot of a couple Kunai with his new tanto. His hands went into a set of quick handsigns "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu" he spoke as he spit out a dozen small fireballs aiming them for their attackers. They also had an unknown surprise in them.

The technique lit the place on fire, as the attackers number were greatly reduced. Now only 3 stood between Ebisu and the two Grass shinobi.

Ebisu too his mouth off the girl and released her. Blood dripped from his lips and her neck. She tried to run but all her strength was gone. He glanced over at Tanzou and Baki "So they send the Prince of Fire and his little pet? They should have sent an entire army, because I'm going to kill the both of you then eat the flesh off your bones and then send them back to Kusa."

Tanzou pulled a kunai out of one of his victims, before doing a simple three handsign set. His arms seemed to disappear as he rushed at the two opponents in the middle. He dodged a slash from the first's giant sword and the ducked under the second's high kick. He slapped an exploding tag on the second's standing leg and then swung up with the other hand, driving his kunai deep into the first's gut. He then flipped back and landed next to Baki. The tag exploided ripping the second apart and the first was hit with the impact and was sent face first into the wall imploding the Kunai all the way through his body. He fell back bleeding to death.

Ebisu smiled at the sight of destruction "Why don't you guys join me? We all seem to have a skill of messing things up! Oh... ok then I'll just kill you!" he said as he put on his gloves, each knuckle had a razor like blade attached to it. "Now who first the Prince Fire or his pupil, the Ghost of Kusa?" he now remembered who the boy was.

Baki stepped forward, and began popping his neck "Tanzou you stay clear of his attacks, most of them have a paralyzing venom infused with them. You go get the girl and I'll finish him off." he said as his hand pointed at the girl that was collapsed of the floor breathing heavily.

Tanzou pushed his sunglasses back to eyes, as they had slid down in the fight. He then dropped his bloodied kunai and step towards the girl, which was a off in the corner behind Ebisu. His hands made a quick complicated set of handsigns before he spoke "Vanishing Style: Full Cloak Jutsu" his body disappeared. He could become invisible to the sight. This was his Kekkei Genkai.

Ebisu stopped his moving and tried to listen, but as soon as he did Baki attacked with low "Dam you!" he shouted as he easily blocked it shaving some flesh off Baki's leg.

As the fight between the two continued Tanzou made his way to the girl and had her outside with the other as quickly as he could. He placed her on the ground and gave her some immunity pill. They would help her fight off the poison if she was strong enough, but only time would tell.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:28 am
Baki's hands went into a set of signs and ended on dragon, as he spun around dodging Ebisu's attacks. He could feel the Venom making it's way through his veins and it was starting to have an effect on his movements. He finally put words to the handsigns as he spoke "Fire Style: Flaming Vortex Jutsu". Flames swirled around his hands in a drill like shape and with them he began to assault the Barbarian's face and chest.

"You are really a Fire Element Master! I'm impressed." he said with a face full of flames. He slid to the right dodging another one of Baki's attacks. Grabbing a table he picked it up and swung it at the Fire Prince.

Baki's hands smashed against the table, breaking it easily. He ended the justu for it was taking up too much chakra. He would doo run out if he didn't end this now.

Ebisu made a couple signs and place his hands palms out and fingers bent. His mouth began to move but his whispers "Toxin Style: Poisonous Claws" were lost in the roar of the flames that were encasing the building. He struck at Baki his hands raking the Jounin's sides.

Baki stumbled back, his hands just completing a set of signs. He felt his body begin to sink, but stopped it. He wouldn't allow himself to lose yet. "Fire Style: Giant Fire Geyser" he said bring his fist up into the air. The Fire rushed up all around them, emerging all of them in it. It shot out of the roof of the ramen shop/bath house and thirty feet into the air after that.

The shape of a man that was totally engulfed in flames came out of the building holding two people across either shoulder. The man laid down them both and pulled off the burning clone. He sighed "Why do I have to watch as you almost always kill yourself?" spoke Tanzou. He walked over and got a bucket of water and doused what was left of Ebisu's corpse. He was shocked why Baki had used such a pwoerful jutsu when he knew his chakra levels were nearly depleted. It'd be weeks of rest in the hospital for him.

Baki coughed out flames as his body still lit on fire began to shake. He looked over at Tanzou "Why did you leave me like this? You normally put me out."

Tanzou smiled and went to get a some water. When he returned he spoke "I left you like this because the venom will be destoryed under the intense heat of your body when it's in this condition. I know it is painful for you, but you can't die from the fire so it's better for you this way." he said as he sat the tub of water near his sensei.

"Hmmm... Well we need a medic... too bad Emi..." he said as he looked at Tanzou's expression. "... I'm sorry i shouldn't bring it up." his voice was sincere as he remembered the days when a girl named Emi was on their team

Tanzou stood up his feelings masked behind his sunglasses and his expression. It was a feeling of sorrow that came from him that gave off his sadness. He couldn't help but wish she was still with them, in his arms. "No worries Sensei... It was her choice." there was a moment of silence until Tanzou asked Baki "Can we return to Kusaga now?"

Baki laughed "Yeah... as soon as you put me out."

They headed back to collect their reward and for some rest and relaxation. Baki also had to meet with the Kusakage as to see how much he owed for damages he'd committed, plus other detail of higher knowledge.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items