Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
My art in need of critique

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:30 pm
I'm new to this guild and I'm a learning artist. I've only updated my DA once recently, all the rest is older work. I draw much more than I submit, and truthfully I'm a bit embarrassed to submit most of what I draw. Take a look and leave a few helpful hints, if possible.
My DA:

My Deviantart  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:37 pm
For the most part it's pretty good, it does seem that the wrists, hands, feet, and lower shins are a bit out of preportion with the rest of the body though, (i.e. they're must smaller) It could be the angle at which the characters are drawn. That my Op. Keep it up!  

Dalorian Wolfsbane

6,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:45 pm
Thank you for the input. Also, just kinda try to avoid the older stuff. Its at least a few months old, starting with the colored piece. Soon as I clean some stuff up, I have a few more to submit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 pm
not bad but have you tryed shadeing or fadeing? They don't pop out and if you enter it in the arenas thats what alot of people look for. sorry if this is to harsh but i use to do this for people who where great but just needed a person who wasen't afraid to speak there mind.  

Furrie Princess Nala

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:49 pm
Your observation is more or less astute, but you could use a brush-up in grammar.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 am
Sorry but, I am haveing a off day! Normaly i pay a great deal of attention to punctuation and grammar.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff