Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Help! I'm running out of space in my boxes in Diamond! eek Is there something like the Pokémon box games for the Gamecube back with R/S for generation 4 games? question  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:17 am
pokemonranch on the wiishop channel.

only thing is you can't dump your pokemon in under one trainer and take them out under another.
(meaning you can't dump all your good poke's and start a new game expecting to get them back because it won't let you.)  

Mr Popo in your mouth

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:55 pm
And you can't even wipe un-reclaimable pokes from your Ranch, either, so if you buy it, you have to be 100% certain that you won't be wiping your game/s any time soon. You also cannot use Platinum with it, despite there being a patch to fix this (NoA has confirmed directly that it has no plans to apply this patch, which pissed off everyone).

I have Ranch and got it not too long after it was released. I have that thing maxed out. Is it worth the $10 price tag? No, definitely not. You can store your Pokémon and... That's it. If you have a micro SD card, you can take shots of your pokes and transfer them to your computer, but that's about it. (some of my pictures: ) Pair that with the 'Cannot transfer to a different cart', 'Cannot get rid of if original game is deleted' and 'There's a Plat patch but we're going to ignore it forever' and it's a pretty boring, useless "game".

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:59 pm
I don't even have a Wii... so even if it didn't suck so much, I wouldn't be able to get it! crying I'll have to release a bunch of pokemon, I'll just focus on ones I have all the evos of and they are untrained early forms u can catch easily. Bye bye bidoof army, bye bye starly regiment! (not that I actually have more than one or two of those in the boxes..., I wasn't just wasting space like that, just my pokedex is over 400 caught, and most of those are still in my boxes, particularly any trade pokémon for the sake of lottery numbers) ninja  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:50 pm
My suggestion is, if you have a second DS, or access to a second DS, get a second game (if you don't already have one) and use that as storage. You can still do without a second DS, but it's much more time-consuming and a pain in the a**, since you've got to have a middle man.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 pm
Myabe set up an adoption thread? I'm sure some people would love to adopt some with high IVs, even if they are a shitty nature. (for breeding.)

I'd personally take a look.  

Bulbasauurr

Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces