Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply "Other" ~ non-related discussions
Anime Must-Watch List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:32 am
Okay, so I'm a HUGE fan of anime and stuff like that, so I decided to make a list of the ones I thought were really good. Please be sure to contribute because I would like to watch some that I missed out on.

(and if you havn't watched the following animes, go watch them!)

**bolded means I've watched and liked! unbolded means I havn't gotten to watching that yet, or havn't really liked

- Ouran High School Host Club
- Kuroshitsuji
- Skip Beat
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Lucky Star
- The Prince of Tennis
- Hikaru no Go
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Kanon (2006)
- Axis Powers Hetalia
- Nodame Cantabille
- Baccano
- Ayashi no Ceres
- D.Gray Man
- 07 Ghost
- Ghost Hunt
- Hana Kimi
- Code Geass
- Pet Shop of Horrors
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Fushigi Yugi
- K-On

- Furi Kuri(Fooly Cooly)
- FMA (Full Metal Alchemist)
- Naruto
- Darker than Black
- Durarara!
- Mushishi  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:02 am
K-On!

[I would say Naruto, but some people don't class that as decent anime.]

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:57 am
Lol the only one on that list I've heard of is code geass (which is awesome), but I would have to add full metal alchemist and fooly cooly (Furi kuri in japanese). Fooly cooly is onlya few episodes long but it's really good.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:52 pm
Crazyscarecrow
Lol the only one on that list I've heard of is code geass (which is awesome), but I would have to add full metal alchemist and fooly cooly (Furi kuri in japanese). Fooly cooly is onlya few episodes long but it's really good.

hmm... I havn't watched fooly cooly yet, ill get to watching it ^^  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 pm
Darker than Black, Durarara! and Mushishi are rather epic >.< LOL, Mushishi is radically different from the other two XD I also like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood compared to the FA. Mainly because I like the original storyline rather than an AU one, and Scar is animated better >.<  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:17 pm
HyperActivity
Darker than Black, Durarara! and Mushishi are rather epic >.< LOL, Mushishi is radically different from the other two XD I also like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood compared to the FA. Mainly because I like the original storyline rather than an AU one, and Scar is animated better >.<

I only like brotherhood better because of the better animation. Other than that I like the storyline of the original anime. Especially the part when ed nearly becomes a god burning_eyes  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm
Crazyscarecrow
HyperActivity

I only like brotherhood better because of the better animation. Other than that I like the storyline of the original anime. Especially the part when ed nearly becomes a god burning_eyes

wait, what? eek  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:54 pm
Ya he's trying to make a philosipher's stone and a bunch of incomplete philosipher's stone fell on him and he almost turned into a god.  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

"Other" ~ non-related discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff