Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
DO YOU ENJOY EDITING PEOPLES' POSTS? IMPORTANT THREAD.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm
you ******** vice captains or the captain; editing my post in one of the guild threads. ******** YOUUUU.

i wrote this in a reply:
"I love Lady Gaga, and I'm one of her little monsters, but I would have to choose Michael as the best.
Afterall, he did inspire her to become a pop artist.

But I love Gaga-Michael mash ups; like Poker Face and Thriller put together is amazing.
And Smooth Criminal and Paparazzi; that one's good too. "

you change it to this:
"lady gaga sucks evil "

so my question: WHY THE ******** DID YOU DO THIS?
WHAT WAS THE POINT OF EDITING MY POST WITH YOUR OWN OPINION, WHEN IT WAS MY REPLY TO A THREAD?
my complaint: it's MY opinion. don't go around editing someone's post with YOUR opinion.
YOUR opinion should be put in YOUR own reply instead of MINE or SOMEONE ELSE'S.

how the ******** do you expect people to join your guild if you're going to go around changing people's posts when you don't agree with what they typed?
that's ******** bull s**t.

INB4 YOU GET ANGRY AT ME; YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO EDIT MY OWN REPLY WITH YOUR OPINION.
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY. YOU DON'T.

EDIT; i also wanted to mention how immature it is to just edit my reply with something childish like "so and so sucks".
i wonder how many replies you've edited that weren't even your own replies. neutral

and why do you hate her? you can't just say you hate her and have no reason. is it because of the hermaphrodite rumors?
if so, then you ARE NOT a true michael jackson fan.
because if you don't believe that michael was a *****, why would you decide to believe that lady gaga is a hermaphrodite?
after all, just like the ***** rumors, someone started it to ruin a life and cause a career to be lost.
and the media got hold of it and reported it on every news paper, magazine, news network, etc etc.
JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL.
nice job. two faced imbecile.
"MICHAEL JACKSON WASN'T A *****, BUT LOL LADY GAGA IS A MAN!"

besides, there's more proof that lady gaga was born and is a woman, just like there's more proof that michael was not a *****>  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:00 pm
OH YOU GET EM AMANDA
AND FOR THEM TO DO THIS s**t TO YOU IS ******** UP
WE ARE ONE OF THEIR MOST LOYAL POSTERS ******** YOU CAPTAIN/VICE CAPTAIN
BAN ME FOR ALL I ******** CARE; YOU DON'T DO THAT s**t EVER  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:30 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OH YOU GET EM AMANDA

i can't stand those people that try changing opinions.
if they seriously don't agree with what i said, they could have replied to what i said or make their own post to the thread.

did they seriously have to change my post because of a disagreement?
they can ban me from the guild for all i care; but i hope they realize they're going to lose one of their most loyal members.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:24 pm
That makes me wonder how many posts that they have actually changed of ours... and how many times a Gaia mod in general has changed our posts...what I don't get is why mods have the power to edit in the first place. I can understand the delete button and all of that, but not the edit button.

You have a right to be angry.

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:45 pm
Damn you, sons of bitches.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:04 pm
feed the horse
UnKnown Bitter
OH YOU GET EM AMANDA

i can't stand those people that try changing opinions.
if they seriously don't agree with what i said, they could have replied to what i said or make their own post to the thread.

did they seriously have to change my post because of a disagreement?
they can ban me from the guild for all i care; but i hope they realize they're going to lose one of their most loyal members.

it's pointless even if they write in a seperate post "lady gaga sucks" because that's so damn childish
really, this whole thing is stupid, but it's them making it into something it shouldn't have to be.  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:07 pm
SickTwistedFreak25
That makes me wonder how many posts that they have actually changed of ours... and how many times a Gaia mod in general has changed our posts...what I don't get is why mods have the power to edit in the first place. I can understand the delete button and all of that, but not the edit button.

You have a right to be angry.

I once hit the 'edit' button in Moonwalker on one of Amanda's posts BY ACCIDENT
I was trying to quote it, but something went wrong, and it got messed up.
But i left another post telling her to repost it because something got messed up. :/

but yeah, I've never had this kind of thing happen to me; at least not that I know of.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:12 pm
UnKnown Bitter

But i left another post telling her to repost it because something got messed up. :/

but yeah, I've never had this kind of thing happen to me; at least not that I know of.

There is a difference between accident, and doing something on purpose. Because if it were an accident, I would do as you said, and tell them about it. Because I have hit the edit button a couple of times too. I usually catch it before I hit submit though.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:43 pm
SickTwistedFreak25
UnKnown Bitter

There is a difference between accident, and doing something on purpose. Because if it were an accident, I would do as you said, and tell them about it. Because I have hit the edit button a couple of times too. I usually catch it before I hit submit though.

I didn't catch it until I submitted it >.<
but at least I told her  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm
I hate people
>.>  

Otuo

Yello_Submarine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 pm
That's really strange and wrong.
Why would they feel the need to do that if you still said you like Michael Jackson? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:52 pm
D:< On my goodness! That is ridiculous! In MY Guild i nvr evr edit peoples posts! Only if they had a grammatical error that may confuse the other members, then ONLY THEN, do I edit the damn post. Geez Captains. Whats ur major malfunction???  

NarutoHinataLover88

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items