Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
The dear souls who created you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Brothers Karamazov

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm
What do you like and dislike about your parents? BESIDES THAT THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY MAGICAL SUPERHEROES DISGUISED AS BORING DICKWADS?

I love how my mom and I bake together on rainy days, 'specially when we have to fight off the hoard of little gremlins trying to eat all our dough. Also how blunt she is. The woman can make me laugh. I love how my dad and I can talk about things like Star Trek and hunting for hours on end like the dorks we are, and how he still puts on clips of Das Sandmännchen for us to watch together before bed. Makes me feel loved.

And I absolutely hate how overprotective and clingy my mother can be sometimes, 'specially around girls even though she knows I'm gay. Creepy.
And I hate how my dad has off and on days. For example, one day he'll be all "Oh son you're my favourite child unlike your little shitling brother" and the next day he'll walk into the kitchen in the morning and go "WHAT THE ******** IS THIS BLONDE f*****t DOING IN MY HOUSE?"

YOUR TURN. DO IT OR I WILL STAB YOU WITH A SPORK. REPEATEDLY. User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:22 pm
My 'rentals are evil.... x'D

iMorgead

Shirtless Vampire

Loveless Angelz

2,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:45 pm
My mother has raised me and my sister on her own basically all my life. She's over protective cause of the things she used to do as a kid so im kind of sheltered. She taught me to be a complete gentleman (offline ~_^) and how to cook wich is my passion.

I hate how she just yells at me for some stupid s**t and how she doesnt do s**t about my sister who pisses me off constantly with her terrible attitude and bitchyness D< god i just wanna strangle her lol jk...or am i?  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm
I hate how my parents are mega-religious and not free minded at all. I like how they still love me even though I destroyed their hopes and dreams.  

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Nora Darsha
My mother has raised me and my sister on her own basically all my life. She's over protective cause of the things she used to do as a kid so im kind of sheltered. She taught me to be a complete gentleman (offline ~_^) and how to cook wich is my passion.

I hate how she just yells at me for some stupid s**t and how she doesnt do s**t about my sister who pisses me off constantly with her terrible attitude and bitchyness D< god i just wanna strangle her lol jk...or am i?

Wont know til ya try.

I could totally smoke a bowl with my mother. I like the way she refers to every anime/manga/cartoon as yu-gi-oh, and every character as Gogeta. I don't like that she lies a lot, even if she think it's to help me.

I hate my father, which is okay because he thinks I'm not his kid anyway. He kinda tries to be present in my life now that I'm an adult, its not working out so well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:59 pm
water_spirit
Nora Darsha

Wont know til ya try.

I could totally smoke a bowl with my mother. I like the way she refers to every anime/manga/cartoon as yu-gi-oh, and every character as Gogeta. I don't like that she lies a lot, even if she think it's to help me.

I hate my father, which is okay because he thinks I'm not his kid anyway. He kinda tries to be present in my life now that I'm an adult, its not working out so well.
lmao your mom rocks XD "gogeta plays blue eyes white dragon!"  

Loveless Angelz

2,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:46 am
I like my Mom because she always works hard for the family and she would watch cartoons with us even though she didn't get some of it. I also think it hilarious when she screams at other people on the road bad part about that is when she turns it around on us. lol
The strange thing is, I feel that we more or less have the same personality. (similar quirks and whatnot.)

My dad is pretty cool, hes into sports and trivia and s**t. Is a bit of a know it all but who isn't I guess. He has a very unique sense of humor. One day he scared me and a friend of mine by veering toward us in his car. It was kinda funny. lol
Hes also a great cook, much of what he learned was from the grandparents. Great homestyle. ,' )
Bad thing is I haven't seen him in quite a few.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:35 am
My moms pretty cool. She always made really good chicken fried steak which, next to the double down, is the worst way to eat something. She always bothered me and she always goes too far with her jokes. She liked to tell people I had a tiny p***s.
I'm not joking.
But I still love her even if I get a ll bitchy sometimes.
My dad does his best to let me know that I'm a failure and not as good as my older sister, who quite honestly has nothing on me. He trods on my ideas and then tries to get me to be his friend.
I pinch his sack when I buy him herb. Like lots of it. Paybacks a b***h huh old man?  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Ganja Goods

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:01 pm
Well. the only thing I truely love my mother for is giving birth to my precious life.
I've disowned her since she had abandoned me at 12yrs old and left me to fend for myself. Though, I would not be the person I am today if it were not for her. (That b***h).

My father on the other hand, I love dearly. More than anyone in the world. Unfortunately, he died the day before my 14th birthday. That was 4yrs ago now, and I love him just the same.
He spoiled me, disciplined me, and could always makes me laugh and smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:23 am
Sorry about the bad parts. sad  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:16 am
That Shroomin Stoner
I hate how my parents are mega-religious and not free minded at all. I like how they still love me even though I destroyed their hopes and dreams.
smile  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff