Reply The Main Floor
Twilight saga eclipse movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:01 pm
im not a huge fan of twilight i just like it. i dont like edward but i do like the rest of the cullens. i hate sam uley but i like the rest of the quilette pack. but jacob is my favorite wolf, and jasper is my favorite vampire. i like laurant and james, i dont like victoria that much. and the volturi are awsome!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:54 pm

OMG I am soooooooo eh-xcited for this Mooovie its gonna be ah-some

Lil Starstruck Mimi 2

2,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:16 pm
Gahh. Cant stand the twilight saga. I didnt watch the 2nd movie and im not gonna watch the upcoming one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 am
ventera
Gahh. Cant stand the twilight saga. I didnt watch the 2nd movie and im not gonna watch the upcoming one.

I haven't watched the second one either, nor do I plan on watching the third. I never really liked the books much, and a lot of the fans agree that the movies really... leave something to be desired.  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 am
Katsumi Katana
ventera

I haven't watched the second one either, nor do I plan on watching the third. I never really liked the books much, and a lot of the fans agree that the movies really... leave something to be desired.

you know you are friends with a fan girl . stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:51 pm
in my opinion i love the twilight saga but to tell you the truth i think that new moon was way better than the first one and i can not wait for the third one and i am stuck between team ed and team jake lol but yesh i love both 4laugh but i love vamps to so i guess im team edward lol TEE-HEE  

Xxdiomond_dollxX

Xxdiomond_dollxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm
alexandra patsavas might be the best music supervisor in Hollywood, having imbued "Grey's Anatomy” with its distinctive West Coast alt-pop soundtrack through savvy and selective programming, and the "Twilight” films bear the work of the same great ears. "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” displays continued improvement in the series. These are not castoff tracks but newly crafted gems cut by the brightest lights of indie rock to decorate the dark moods of supernatural screen teens.

Advertisement
Metric begins the set with the stunningly atmospheric "Eclipse (All Yours),” in which Emily Haines croons words of life-and-afterlife devotion, giving way to "Twilight” favorite Muse's "Neutron Star Collision,” a dramatic rocker fueled by Queen-style guitar heroics. While the Bravery's "Ours” barely makes an impression, it's followed by a series of spot-on gorgeous songs by Florence and the Machine ("Heavy in Your Arms”), Sia ("My Love”) and the set's finest moment, Beck and Bat for Lashes' gloriously Gothic "Let's Get Lost.”

But the tone is not exclusively for gray skies and brooding. For all of the languid lushness of "Eclipse,” Patsavas finds room for raw moments, supplied by the Black Keys (the darkly soulful "Chop and Change”) and the Dead Weather ("Rolling in on a Burning Tire”), as well as a bright and beautiful uptempo track from Cee-Lo Green, "What Part of Forever.” The participating artists in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” might seem overqualified, but only good can come of the "Twi-hard” devotees of Bella, Edward and Jacob sinking their teeth into this excellent collection.

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/cd-review-the-twilight-saga-eclipse/article/3469194?custom_click=headlines_widget#ixzz0rBBTpb2I  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm
sun kuran7
Katsumi Katana
ventera

And? You're an awesome person, so why mess up a friendship over a book? 'Sides, I love vampires, just not the Twilight ones.  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 am
Katsumi Katana
sun kuran7
Katsumi Katana
ventera

And? You're an awesome person, so why mess up a friendship over a book? 'Sides, I love vampires, just not the Twilight ones.

I'm not . I'm just saying your friends with a fan girl .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 pm
I'm not gonna watch it.

Twilight is laaammmeeee.  

Norly Srsly

6,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:52 pm
i should have made this for people who love it and people who don't like get out .  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff