Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☾Ͼold ωar☽(OOC!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeroOtterz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:24 am
yes im just that bad biggrin , lol i got in trouble for fighting. Anywho that Rp sounds fun, very complicated, i got lost 3 times in your description but i got it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 am
You got into trouble for fighting? Damn, boy...in my book that's hot. I would never get punished for getting into a fight. My dad's proud of any one of his kids who fights. However, if we lose, there's a little bit of a lecture involved blaugh

Haha yea it can be confusing, but it's fun. My vampire is about to turn his girlfriend into a vampire, and I am sooo gonna draw the scene! I mean, seriously, they're currently standing at the top of a building in the rain at sunset, he's wearing street clothes and she's wearing a trench coat and has like, two swords...anyway, it's a really cool scene 3nodding

xCIZINEC

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Oh my God! I couldn't wait to post this...but yea, anyway, I think I just found two perfect themes for Kazon and Innocence! Well...both of them are about sex, but one of them is more like 'slave advantage' in a way and the other just reminds me of that night. Anyway, here they are! And yes, they're both by the same band rolleyes

The Heat--Good With Grenades

Bruises and Bitemarks--Good with Grenades

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am
My Mother hates Fighting so i was pretty much screwed lol. This guy was messing with a friend of mine, harassing her and such, soo I told him to back off or I'd kick his a**, and he didnt believe me...hehe.

Wow, thats an awesome scene, you could put so many details into that, its amazing. And sorry for no postingwas preoccupied sweatdrop

ZeroOtterz

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Dude, total props! I have a friend like you. If I complain to him about any guy pissing me off, he'll drive 6 hours to come down here and kick whatever guy's a**. And he doesn't even have his licence yet, he's only a month older than I am. He's been my best friend for like...four years now, I think, going on five.

I know, right? Too bad I suck at drawing! Well, I such a drawing humans, at least. But I recently did an avi art for my avatar as practice and it turned out really good, so I have confidence blaugh

Yea, don't worry about it. I've been wasting all my time on another RP I joined...it's off to a slow start, but it's literate, so I've got a good 5-7 paragraphs for each post.

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff