Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Square Enix
Chrono Trigger

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 pm
The first game that Square and Enix made together. Simply a masterpiece.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Wait chrono trigger is square enix??? I didn't know that... but then again I didn't know that square and enix were ever two different companies until recently either...  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

Arikaz

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:46 am
Chrono Trigger was simply a brillant game! It had me hooked from beginning to end. The storyline was so unique and the characters were really cool. I especially loved the combo attacks you could do with all the characters! That really made battling fun. I really loved this game. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:05 pm
Crazyscarecrow
Wait chrono trigger is square enix??? I didn't know that... but then again I didn't know that square and enix were ever two different companies until recently either...

Technically yes... XD It was released by Square, but alot of the Dragon Quest Staff, as well as Final Fantasy (of course) worked on the game. I believe they were refered to as the 'Square-Enix Dream Team'.  

metal_blossom

Aeshien

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:31 pm
Is the Ds version any good? i might get it O .o"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:07 pm
I like it. It's like Final Fantasy Chronicles version (With the music player, treasure maps, ending log, ect.), but with better loading times. Oh, and bonus dungeons and a extra ending.  

metal_blossom

Aeshien

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:03 pm
metal_blossom
I like it. It's like Final Fantasy Chronicles version (With the music player, treasure maps, ending log, ect.), but with better loading times. Oh, and bonus dungeons and a extra ending.

cool ^^ it will be on my list soon  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:57 am
It does look good but I don't think I would ever play a Chrono Trigger that wasn't for the SNES.

Hilfin

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:59 pm
all the chrono titles are amazing, favorite has to be trigger  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Definatly one of my favorite games of all time! It's better than some of the FFs in my opinion! blaugh  

samdoo

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Square Enix

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items