Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NexodusArc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:22 am
bo_bannan
Lovelyygurl
ryry is awesome

how exactly do you expect us to kill the gods? even on cl 10 its impossible! they just keep going back to the statue and regaining health

Because its NOT impossible. My crew and I killed them on the last zolympics. You just gotta come up with a good strategy

and they dont come back to life or regain health

do we seriously have to kill the 3 gods or just clear the screen ASAP b4 the gods catches us?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 am
EliteShadowDemon_xX
bo_bannan
Lovelyygurl
ryry is awesome

how exactly do you expect us to kill the gods? even on cl 10 its impossible! they just keep going back to the statue and regaining health

Because its NOT impossible. My crew and I killed them on the last zolympics. You just gotta come up with a good strategy

do we seriously have to kill the 3 gods or just clear the screen ASAP b4 the gods catches us?

kill the gods. AND HI ROB!!!!! heart  

Bobannan

NexodusArc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 am
bo_bannan
EliteShadowDemon_xX
bo_bannan
Lovelyygurl
ryry is awesome

3 god kills + a mule wat else makes this competition fun and long time no c bo smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 am
EliteShadowDemon_xX
bo_bannan
EliteShadowDemon_xX
bo_bannan
Lovelyygurl
ryry is awesome

3 god kills + a mule wat else makes this competition fun and long time no c bo smile

Judges provide the mule razz

and yeah not my faukt stupid hiatus noob <<  

Bobannan

She Is Batman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:47 pm
Hooray! Hive is next. Some crew PM me so I can judge them. (I haven't judged any crews yet.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:35 pm
She Is Batman
Hooray! Hive is next. Some crew PM me so I can judge them. (I haven't judged any crews yet.)

Good luck with that. We have 6 teams and 16 judges... A big change from the last zOlympics.  

KnitKait
Crew

Sadinda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:50 am
Lol..I'll try to spread the love around a little bit. But right now..about 2-3 judges are the only ones on when my team is able to do the runs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 am
Sadinda
Lol..I'll try to spread the love around a little bit. But right now..about 2-3 judges are the only ones on when my team is able to do the runs

Don't worry about it. I just find this to be quite the opposite of the last zOlympics, where we had 3 judges, and 9 teams. We planned the number of judges so that we had all times covered, but we didn't anticipate this few teams making it past the elimination round.  

KnitKait
Crew

ccatman
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 am
http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/catman4815162342/?action=view¤t=Capture-2194.jpg
what about the invisble enemies shouldn't they have to kill those too?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 am
Is there any events who's gonna start this year?  

xThE_mIsS_aNgElx

The zOMG Olympics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces