Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
ADAM LAMBERT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Brothers Karamazov

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:56 pm
Is possibly the gayest queer on the face of the Earth and has a singing style slightly similar to that awful female creature Pink, but he made one of the catchiest tunes in the world.

I hear his song "Whataya Want From Me" on the radio about 2 weeks ago for the first time and I still can't stop singing it.

Help. -flails-

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:59 pm
I know what you mean. ******** Aiken with that damn 'Invisible' song too man.  

Gin Angel

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:04 pm
1) When did Adam Lambert become a vampire? Seriously what the ********. Was he trying to be all dark and scary? Honstely sparkly Edward is much more fearsome.
2)What the ********. You knew I'd google it. I can't unhear that s**t man.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:34 pm
John Obake
1) When did Adam Lambert become a vampire? Seriously what the ********. Was he trying to be all dark and scary? Honstely sparkly Edward is much more fearsome.
You have been bitten by the Adam Lambert bug. Congratulations. You are now a gay fairy just like me.

HE BECAME A VAMPIRE WHEN HE HAD SEX WITH EDWARD OR WHATEVER I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THAT s**t AND I HARDLY KNOW WHO EITHER ONE IS.

YAY.

The Brothers Karamazov

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:47 pm
Abendlicht
John Obake
You have been bitten by the Adam Lambert bug. Congratulations. You are now a gay fairy just like me.

HE BECAME A VAMPIRE WHEN HE HAD SEX WITH EDWARD OR WHATEVER I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THAT s**t AND I HARDLY KNOW WHO EITHER ONE IS.

YAY.
I braid, read romance novels and write love stories. Anyone who is surprised please step to the left where That Shroomin Stoner can hit you with a Tack Hammer in the the head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:36 am
I think I've heard that song and I kinda liked it but It wasn't really the kind that makes me want to hear it again and again. He seems to have a flexible voice though and I can appreciate that in a singer.
As for the twilight discussion, I don't get it but I do know that regardless of actual iq points the author might as well be considered genius for creating such a pop culture hit.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:51 am
John Obake
Abendlicht
John Obake

YAY.
I braid, read romance novels and write love stories. Anyone who is surprised please step to the left where That Shroomin Stoner can hit you with a Tack Hammer in the the head.
Hehehe....

*grabs hammer and waits*

Idk though....I liked Adam when he was on American Idol. He changed much?  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:39 pm
I have no clue why I blanked on Adam lambert's name eek for some reason before reading what the thread was about I thought of some french photographer >.>  

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Out_of_control57

5,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:53 pm
What the 0.0 ?

Sanatize your ears with this twisted

Click, hurry there is no time X_x  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:43 pm
here's and even catchier tune Why are you Filming me?  

Loveless Angelz

2,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items