Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
I'd Take A Bullet For You... On COD - For The Dudes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Maintain A Relationship?
  Yes.
  No.
  I'm Going To Lie And Say Yes.
  None Of Your Buisness.
  Suck My D* b***h.
View Results

mcsolar239

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:13 am
yea i think im a nice good looking enough guy who lives on the beach skateboards plays hockey and is inside playin xbox when the winds pick up or the sun goes down but i havnt met anyone... and i could have gotten into plenty of worthless relationships in the past but i dont care if i sound like a p***y... but all u guys out there who look at girls as hot and say "i could bang her" i actually want something that means a little and somthing to remember........................................................ that is all/  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:43 am
John-IX__--ADV4NC3D--__
Doug Squared
AdvancedChampion
Love is like war....you fight for love, you fight against others to get your love and you use any means necessary.

Myself, I almost got the girl I loved but during the course of that year the news of that was like the world seeing a Nuke go off. I also had competitors too. In the end it went as well as a Helicopter hitting an RPG. Ever since then I have never been the same but enough of my life story. Main point love is like war (I even made the comparisons)

Also Doug Squared has flawless logic biggrin

Possibly the oddest analogy I've ever seen/heard/read.

Anyways, I don't know about all you guys, but relationships are pretty simple. There shouldn't be any competition to begin with; that will ultimately end anyways. Love is not war, nor a battlefield. Lol@patbenetar. It's not hard, really. It's only as confusing as you make it. There is and will be plenty of times where you just have to step back, take a breath, and say "Whoa. Shut the hell up while I sort this s**t out." The you buy flowers immediately for cursing.

No offense to girls, but you will talk about random stuff just to create conversation that could lead to some sort of argument that results in the climax of your day. Which is what you want; making your minds so, so complex. But I've got you figured out.

The only problem the guy ultimately deals with is finding the right girl. I think I huge part is having the same schedule layout. i.e. both work at day/night, sleep at the same time, chill at the same time, etc.

Oh, and lol@Aanika.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_StiD0gUo4&feature=fvw
I got that analogy from that song

f**?  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:22 pm
Doug Squared
John-IX__--ADV4NC3D--__
Doug Squared
AdvancedChampion
Love is like war....you fight for love, you fight against others to get your love and you use any means necessary.

Myself, I almost got the girl I loved but during the course of that year the news of that was like the world seeing a Nuke go off. I also had competitors too. In the end it went as well as a Helicopter hitting an RPG. Ever since then I have never been the same but enough of my life story. Main point love is like war (I even made the comparisons)

Anyways, I don't know about all you guys, but relationships are pretty simple. There shouldn't be any competition to begin with; that will ultimately end anyways. Love is not war, nor a battlefield. Lol@patbenetar. It's not hard, really. It's only as confusing as you make it. There is and will be plenty of times where you just have to step back, take a breath, and say "Whoa. Shut the hell up while I sort this s**t out." The you buy flowers immediately for cursing.

No offense to girls, but you will talk about random stuff just to create conversation that could lead to some sort of argument that results in the climax of your day. Which is what you want; making your minds so, so complex. But I've got you figured out.

The only problem the guy ultimately deals with is finding the right girl. I think I huge part is having the same schedule layout. i.e. both work at day/night, sleep at the same time, chill at the same time, etc.

Oh, and lol@Aanika.

f**?

Ha, harsh there much? Is it because of my taste in music?  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:11 pm
mcsolar239
yea i think im a nice good looking enough guy who lives on the beach skateboards plays hockey and is inside playin xbox when the winds pick up or the sun goes down but i havnt met anyone... and i could have gotten into plenty of worthless relationships in the past but i dont care if i sound like a p***y... but all u guys out there who look at girls as hot and say "i could bang her" i actually want something that means a little and somthing to remember........................................................ that is all/

^^Win. There needs to be more guys like you in this world.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:17 pm
mcsolar239

That's amazing. I really hope you find the right relationship for you. smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm
BIoodySin
u get kill steaks in cod??? XDDDD

.....Was that a challange?
Gimmie your GT and I'll kill you five times before you hit the ground.

....I'm Augest, I'm going to WPG in a few days.

trefina

Mega Prophet

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:31 pm
John-IX__--ADV4NC3D--__
Doug Squared
John-IX__--ADV4NC3D--__
Doug Squared
AdvancedChampion

Oh, and lol@Aanika.

f**?

Ha, harsh there much? Is it because of my taste in music?

I guess I could've asked nicer...

And yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm
Angry Lunchbox
BIoodySin
u get kill steaks in cod??? XDDDD

.....Was that a challange?
Gimmie your GT and I'll kill you five times before you hit the ground.

....I'm Augest, I'm going to WPG in a few days.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

(As a side-note, I believe BIoodySin was simply pointing out the spelling error that made the statement rather subtly humorous.)

But it might be a challenge! xd  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash