Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fallout RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 am
Blaze turned his gaze back and forth between his master and the fox a few times, obviously confused. Lenan, on the otherhand, simply let out a sigh and began to start walking in the direction he had been staring just a moment ago, mumbling something along the lines of, "..booze...supplies.." The dog quickly turned and rushed after the raccoon, following close in toe. "You coming?" He called back to his new burden.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 pm
Dimitri lifted his pack further onto his shoulder, giving a quick look around before following the racoon hurriedly, his ears perked to his new leader's mumbling and the trot of the canine before him. "Urm, if I may ask... what is it we are after in this direction?" He asked hesitantly, scanning the horizon.  

Dimitri Luger

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:54 pm
watching closer dante loaded the rifle and kept his eye on the ppl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 pm
Lenan marched onward, moving at a relaxed pace, yet simultaneously scanning the horizon with intense, glaring eyes. His ears flattened back against his head. Something didn't feel right. "We'll be needing some supplies. Whether we purchase or obtain by other means is yet to be decided." The raccoon turned to the fox suddenly, walking backwards so he could make eye contact for once. "I never caught your name.. N-Not that I care."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:30 pm
pulls the loading mechanism on the side of the gun loading it* hmmm might as well go for the dangerious one * aims rifle at the head of the raccon  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
pulls the loading mechanism on the side of the gun loading it* hmmm might as well go for the dangerious one * aims rifle at the head of the raccon

clearing his throat matt asks why dont you shoot him? he is who youre aiming for right i mean the racoon of course.  

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

kid knight12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm
(is it too late to join?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 pm
Dante spuned around when he heard the voive , he turned around with a pistol aimed right inbetween his eyes  

MR HIGH COMMAND

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
Dante spuned around when he heard the voive , he turned around with a pistol aimed right inbetween his eyes
please he says in a slightly mocking manner while resting his hand on the 44. magnum. I can have my revolver out and fired before you could even pull your hammer back on that little thing so whats it gonna be man you can either shoot me and i pose no threat or you can shoot him ive seen him he can only be persuaded with reason and more than likeley hed kill you and rob you before you had a chance to reason with him so which is it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff