User Image

[x]

Is this the end of the moment, or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be, or maybe be? If so, know me as Elenora van Lidwick. I was born a girl 18 years ago.

My court? Oh, I am of the Phian court. Well, aren't you curious? I'm a princess, but it doesn't matter. Rank doesn't clear the way in a hunt, correct?

Years ago my parents decided who I would marry. While they gave me a wonderful upbringing, they don't even know what kind of man I'd like! They are never around much, nor have they ever been, what with father always conducting some sort of affair and mother always trying to meet our subjects. For a while my grandmother raised me. I liked her. She didn't pretend to be anything she wasn't and never held back on her scolding. Unfortunately she died a few years back and now I am stuck, alone at court who men and women who, save for a few true friends, see nothing more than a pawn to use.. But it hasn't affected who I am now. At least, not much. People say I'm far too blunt and open-minded for my own good and that I read more books than a lady should, but I think they shouldn't speak so loudly in a court full of treacherous ears.

My chaperon? Oh, you needn't mind AkaFuji. They merely think they pull the strings.

ღ •.•●••●•.• ღ

Tarah

Is this the end of the moment, or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be, or maybe be? If so, know me as Tarah Lilly Swan. I was born a female 18 years ago.

My court? Oh, I am of the Eldorian court. Well, aren't you curious? I'm a Princess, but it doesn't matter. Rank doesn't clear the way in a hunt, correct?

Years ago I was born into the royal family of Eldorian. My life is quite annoying, especially with all my princess duties. I barley even have enough time for myself. I love my kingdom, my brother (who i respect and is probably the only one who understands me.) and my parents but being a princess is hard. Now that I have to marry some one who my parents have chosen. Sadly love isn't an option for me. I want to rebel and run away into the beautiful forests where I can be free and enjoy the nature and animals.. But it hasn't affected who I am now. At least, not much. People say I'm a kind, caring young girl, who usually puts others before herself. I like teasing others, though I don't go so far as hurting the person I'm teasing. I'm considerate, and willing to help anyone in need.Yet, at times, I can be a stubborn one, especially when I get emotional. Even though it may seem weird I have different levels of stubbornness, depending on my emotional state or mood. It's not that I'm snobby or a b***h or that I'm bi-polar, I'm just stubborn... there is a difference. , but I think they shouldn't speak so loudly in a court full of treacherous ears.

My chaperon? Oh, you needn't mind Missy Eevee. They merely think they pull the strings.

ღ •.•●••●•.• ღ

Adrianna

Is this the end of the moment, or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be, or maybe be? If so, know me as Adrianna. I was born a female seventeen years ago.

My court? Oh, I am of the Eldorian court. Well, aren't you curious? I'm a musician, but it doesn't matter. Rank doesn't clear the way in a hunt, correct?

Years ago my mother died from a terrible fever that also took my older and younger brother. When they all died, my father began to push me around and make me become something like a maid. He no longer loved anything, even his only daughter. Soon, I finally had the guts to run away and just when I was about to die of hunger, a group of traveling bards found me. They took me in and when they discovered my musical talents, they were pleased to take me in permanently as one of their own. By the time I turned fifteen, I couldn’t be taught any more and I‘d master everything that their life had thrown at me. The court of Eldorian heard of my talent and requested my presence in their ranks, and I was quick to accept. Now I am to stick with the prince and his princess to help ‘build the bond of love’ through my music. But it hasn't affected who I am now. At least, not much. People say I'm kind, shy, quiet, but have a short temper, but I think they shouldn't speak so loudly in a court full of treacherous ears.

My chaperon? Oh, you needn't mind Seraphim_Lie. They merely think they pull the strings.

ღ •.•●••●•.• ღ

Adrien

Is this the end of the moment, or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be, or maybe be? If so, know me as Adrien Roy Camon. I was born a Male Nineteen years ago.

My court? Oh, I am of the Eldorian court. Well, aren't you curious? I'm a Bodyguard, but it doesn't matter. Rank doesn't clear the way in a hunt, correct?

Years ago I was born in a middle class family. My father was a guard for the Eldorian court before I was. When I was 6 I started training. It was brutal and often times cruel but I learned to cope as I got older. I was taught on how to handle any size of weapon along with hand to hand combat as well. When I was 16 my father died. It was tragic for me but my father wouldn't have wanted me to be stuck on the dark subject so i moved on. When I turned 17 I became a bodyguard for the Eldorian court and I have been doing that job ever since. But it hasn't affected who I am now. At least, not much. People say I'm Quiet most of the time since I started my job I never speak unless spoken to, Collected I tend to keep calm during risky situations, Vigilant My father beat this one into me, but I think they shouldn't speak so loudly in a court full of treacherous ears.

My chaperon? Oh, you needn't mind Phat_Boi33. They merely think they pull the strings.

ღ •.•●••●•.• ღ

Dea

Is this the end of the moment, or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be, or maybe be? If so, know me as Dea Dragomir. I was born a Female 16 years ago.

My court? Oh, I am of the Phian court. Well, aren't you curious? I'm a Noblewoman, but it doesn't matter. Rank doesn't clear the way in a hunt, correct?

Years ago My parents met an dhad me. They had wanted a son and soon after my birth my mother died. My father went through two other brides, neithe rgiving him any children, until he found my stepmother. She has given him two sons. Harry age 5 and Steven age 8. I have been made beautiful in the hopes of getting more land by marriage. It disgusts me really. My stepmother is cold and distant to me and he rown sons. I never bothered to mother them, there was never time. Now i've been sent off to court in the hopes of making a good impression. Will I? . But it hasn't affected who I am now. At least, not much. People say I'm Cold at times, Mischievious, Playful, but Mature at times., but I think they shouldn't speak so loudly in a court full of treacherous ears.

My chaperon? Oh, you needn't mind MystiqueOfDreams. They merely think they pull the strings.

ღ •.•●••●•.• ღ

Ti

Is this the end of the moment, or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be, or maybe be? If so, know me as Tiberius Novus. I was born a Male twenty years ago.

My court? Oh, I am of the Phian court. Well, aren't you curious? I'm a Nobleman, but it doesn't matter. Rank doesn't clear the way in a hunt, correct?

Years ago Tiberius was born of noble blood. From a young age he was trained to become a knight as that was the custom in his family. He received schooling in the art of combat and knowledge. Although the early years did give him trouble but it became easier with time. In his late teens he began with some political work even though those matters are of no interest to him. As of recently he is slowly taking over his family's Ducky and will become a duke at some point in his life. Out of tradition however he is required to find a bride but that is a matter all in its own.. But it hasn't affected who I am now. At least, not much. People say I'm Chivalrous and a good man. A bit dense when it comes to some matters , but I think they shouldn't speak so loudly in a court full of treacherous ears.

My chaperon? Oh, you needn't mind RastkoB. They merely think they pull the strings.

ღ •.•●••●•.• ღ

Alexander Swan

Is this the end of the moment, or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be, or maybe be? If so, know me as Alexander Sawn XVI. I was born a man, twenty years ago.

My court? Oh, I am of the Eldorian court. Well, aren't you curious? I'm a prince, but it doesn't matter. Rank doesn't clear the way in a hunt, correct?

Years ago I was born. I lived. And I learnt; from professors, generals, the country, my mother's sickness and my father's mistakes; My country had recently lost a war due to my father's arrogance and his overconfidence in our forces. Now, I'm forced to watch my country suffer due to his ego as they try to rebuild our empire.

I could have saved us hundreds, if not thousands of men through strategy, but the man refused to listen. Now he has made arrangements for me and my sister to visit a neighbouring kingdom so that we may restore our country to its former glory through allegiance just so that he may gloat once more.

Needless to say, I refuse to respect the man neither as a father, nor a king. I've rarely ever spoken to my mother to determine how I feel about her and my sister is perhaps the only person who I consider as family.
. But it hasn't affected who I am now. At least, not much. People say I'm cold and calculated, though behind the callous exterior, I'm more than a little soft, but I think they shouldn't speak so loudly in a court full of treacherous ears.

My chaperon? Oh, you needn't mind =X_scope_X=. They merely think they pull the strings.