Submit

Flower393939

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 pm
I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I like this guy. However, I don't feel ready for a love relationship yet and I don't think he's ready either. He's also popular. Not really, really but enough that there are several girls that I know like him(including some of my friends.) I don't know him that well except that he's polite, a gentleman, outgoing and nice.
My conclusion to all those problems is to become friends with him and see if i really like him or not. Here's my problem: How do I become friends with him without him realizing I like him? Or anyone else realizing the same thing?

Wow, that's not really short. Post if you have a solution, or if you need me to clarify anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:40 pm
Become friends and if you see hat the guy u think he really is then take it to the next step wit him.If you really like this guy and He suddenlys askes you out wat will you do tell him:Im not ready for a love relationship! OR be very confident and Date the guy. I am just gonna give u some advice: 1.When you like a guy you have to push yur self to another step getting ready for a love relationship. 2.If you really like a guy and he dosent notice you go up to him or make a scene and get his attention. 3.If you every get in a friend relationship or are already in a friend relationship and u suddenly like the person Go up tho the guy and Confess to him that you like him... heart heart  

LovleyDezzy_10

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 pm
Carolina says...
if ur gonna have a relationship, make it friendship first
than if u two realize u like each other, than u can make it a bf gf relationship, u'll never know with just feelingsUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Being a friend with a guy w/out other ppl finding out u like him isn't that difficult, tlk w/ him but not outside of where u might normally see him. Don't try to get him 2 notice u too much or he might figure out somethings up, and if u don't want ppl 2 know u like him, all u have 2 do is make sure u don't confirm anyone's suspicions or answer yes if someone confronts u smile say you like him as a friend.  

kawaii_neko4545

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:38 am
First,become friends with his friends then he won't be able to ignore you but you have to like his friends and be able to bond w/ them or else it's like your using them. Then just say a simple," hi I'm so-and-so." in case he doesn't know you to well. then wait a couple months until your ready or until he asks you out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:49 pm
my crush is my best friend i know more about him then his girlfriend when your friends first you know more about him  

TheBeatlesLiveForEver

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items