When your world comes tumbling down...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetPam123

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:50 pm
What do you do when when your just giving up on yourself because all your dreams have been crushed by your family members and no one doesn't believe in you anymore and your relationship with your loved one just ends and you just feel like killing yourself because theres nothing good about life anymore?
I really don't wanna end my life at my age. I need advice. Please help me...

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:41 pm
Some starter advice: Don't kill yourself. Bad idea.

Sometimes, things seem like they'll never get any better. Sometimes they don't. But usually, that's the fault of the victim. You need to work it out.

The first thing you need to work on? Family. Sometimes they seem like the biggest, dumbest jerks in the history of everything, but they're not. They're not out to get you (probably). They really do love you, you know. So first you need to make up with them, before you do anything else.

Next, treat yourself (with your parents permission) to a fun day with some girl friends. Invite them over for talking, or go some place fun like the movies. Get everything off your mind.

About your boyfriend... let things cool off. Maybe you'll get back together, maybe you won't. But the worst thing you can do is mull over it for hours, analyzing everything and trying to figure out how to make everything work.

In short- it's annoying, it's painful, it's life. It's bumpy, and has been found to be fatal, but we all just keep on living it anyway, because there are some things in life not worth giving up.
Time to move on.  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

SweetPam123

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:12 pm
Katsumi Katana
Some starter advice: Don't kill yourself. Bad idea.

Sometimes, things seem like they'll never get any better. Sometimes they don't. But usually, that's the fault of the victim. You need to work it out.

The first thing you need to work on? Family. Sometimes they seem like the biggest, dumbest jerks in the history of everything, but they're not. They're not out to get you (probably). They really do love you, you know. So first you need to make up with them, before you do anything else.

Next, treat yourself (with your parents permission) to a fun day with some girl friends. Invite them over for talking, or go some place fun like the movies. Get everything off your mind.

About your boyfriend... let things cool off. Maybe you'll get back together, maybe you won't. But the worst thing you can do is mull over it for hours, analyzing everything and trying to figure out how to make everything work.

In short- it's annoying, it's painful, it's life. It's bumpy, and has been found to be fatal, but we all just keep on living it anyway, because there are some things in life not worth giving up.
Time to move on.

Thanks, you definitely made my day! Thanks for the advice!  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:19 pm
Carolina says...
sometimes i feel that way,
my family and frienemies rip on me
sometimes they make some mean nickname out of my name
but i set a goal for my future,
i want to set my dream and sing and act on stage!
and if i kill myself i will never get the Aderdalin feeling of doing the thing i love with people actually counting on me...
don't worry, it will all get better in time User Image
User Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:23 pm
Sweety, there is always something good about life. Never forget that.

I think Kat hit the nail on the head, so I'm not going to add much. Just remember, whether it be your friends, or your favorite candy, their is always something good about life. The simplest things can a bring a smile to your face.

Oh, and just to reiterrate what Kat said: Let's skip the whole suidcide thing, shall we? I had an aquaitance of mine commit suicide about a week or so ago. Not fun. I cried for a good three hours, and I'd maybe said 5 words to the girl in total. But the fact that she did it just tore my heart out. I saw her friends, some of which were still crying when I left for the bus after school. Suicide my kill you, but it'll sure as hell make a lot of people wish they were dead too.

Alright, on that somber note, I'll wrap this up. Keep living life to the fullest, hun! ^_^

-Reku1495  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff