Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NottyRose01

4,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:32 pm
Im so not good at these type of things!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 am
Tumbling Stars
Talk it out with him.
And forget about this CRAP with saying you are too young to love.
Heck, my mother got married when she was SIXTEEN, and she is 50 years old and they are still going strong!
There are different kinds of love, that is true.
But if you feel so strongly about him, talk to him. Work it out with him. It might be a relative, true. It only matters HOW they hug...if you know what I'm saying?
I hope this helps.
i dont recall saying anyhting about being to young. it doesnt matter how young u r, u can still feel love and these other emotions  

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:26 am
Tumbling Stars
iMiona
Cinnamon Toaast
iMiona
um ok .
so three and a half years ago, i was online in towns and i met my friends friend. his name is William cows.
we became bffs for a year, he makes me feel better about myself.
then we started dating for two years an a half. we gone through hard ships. of losing the internet. and life issues. and i am worried because he has lost his internet for almost a year. D:
i will wait as long as i can for him. i love him with all my heart
but last week i saw a posted pic of him and a girl hugging from his rl best friends facebook account.
i think he is cheating on me
but then again the girl in the picture might b his cousin.
am i over thinking?
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Hes hugging a girl I dont think thats a crime
                                              Hugs mean nothing sweetie if he kissed her on the lips now thats a different story

I do not think thats very smart you know dating a guy you "know" from the internet
                                              People can lie and I dont care if you "think" you know him but just to let you know many girls on the news thought the same way as you did but they just ran into trouble (not very pretty)
                                              And if you do think he is cheating on you then maybe he is after all he is a boy FROM the internet and he can lie who he is or if he loves you
                                              Trust is a very important part in a relationship and I dont think you can truly trust someone unless you know this guy in real life (And dont even think about meeting him please because you never know and its for your own safety!)

And love is too much of a strong word
                                              Trust me you dont know what love really is when your olderUser Image

It's a girl thing / Bootygrabs

um ok. i know its all true. but i webcam with him so i no its him. so the fact that who he says who he is, is not a lie. i dont no about the rest though. thanx for telling me i apreciate it.

Not true, CT. You don't have to be a certain age to feel love. Or to know what it means. For relationships, you work from the bond, and from the love. Nothing else matters.
exaclty wut i wanted to say, but i could not find the words. thank u  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 am
iMiona
Tumbling Stars
iMiona
Cinnamon Toaast
iMiona
um ok .
so three and a half years ago, i was online in towns and i met my friends friend. his name is William cows.
we became bffs for a year, he makes me feel better about myself.
then we started dating for two years an a half. we gone through hard ships. of losing the internet. and life issues. and i am worried because he has lost his internet for almost a year. D:
i will wait as long as i can for him. i love him with all my heart
but last week i saw a posted pic of him and a girl hugging from his rl best friends facebook account.
i think he is cheating on me
but then again the girl in the picture might b his cousin.
am i over thinking?
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Hes hugging a girl I dont think thats a crime
                                              Hugs mean nothing sweetie if he kissed her on the lips now thats a different story

I do not think thats very smart you know dating a guy you "know" from the internet
                                              People can lie and I dont care if you "think" you know him but just to let you know many girls on the news thought the same way as you did but they just ran into trouble (not very pretty)
                                              And if you do think he is cheating on you then maybe he is after all he is a boy FROM the internet and he can lie who he is or if he loves you
                                              Trust is a very important part in a relationship and I dont think you can truly trust someone unless you know this guy in real life (And dont even think about meeting him please because you never know and its for your own safety!)

And love is too much of a strong word
                                              Trust me you dont know what love really is when your olderUser Image

It's a girl thing / Bootygrabs

um ok. i know its all true. but i webcam with him so i no its him. so the fact that who he says who he is, is not a lie. i dont no about the rest though. thanx for telling me i apreciate it.

Not true, CT. You don't have to be a certain age to feel love. Or to know what it means. For relationships, you work from the bond, and from the love. Nothing else matters.
exaclty wut i wanted to say, but i could not find the words. thank u

Anytime, I'm here to help.  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff