Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
Dimond/pearl for now.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:41 pm
sadly I only got pearl. I'm saveing up for the new pokemon game SS. So who has pearl/dimond? I woude like to play . _. if anyone has one.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:43 pm
I got sick of Pokemon confused Too many legendary Pokemon.... Scratch that, TOO MANY DAMN POKEMON!!! lol  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:11 pm
just ouch man... >.> you didn't have to say that on my topic.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:13 pm
You don't talk to me no more emo
I hate you! cry  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 pm
:/ don't hate me, you don't even ask what going on with my life. ._. i'm haveing a hard time. And only neko cared to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:16 pm
I got rid of my pokemon games but hearing about new ones gives me a itch to buy them again...lol. Has the forumal for them changed at all though? See I want a new story..just idk different is good I think at this point. Even if its only minor story changes...something different xd  

Mean Dark Smile

Kintaro Reko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:02 am
Honestly, and I know it's sad, but the whole "Have you're pokemon follow you around" thing was what got me back into pokemon, and it's looking like they took that out.

That combined with the fact that I think the animated battle sceens look.... less than what I would like, I'm not all that excited for the new games. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:54 am
last one i played was emerald, but i'm thinking of getting soul silver. mainly cause silver was my favorite one.  

Knight Squall Leonhart

250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

SakuraSaturn

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:54 am
I had Platinum and played it tons till my boyfriend wanted to trade me for Diamond. Idk why I let him talk me into that one. -_- He has SoulSilver and now I'd like to have HeartGold. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 am
I have Heart Gold.
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum are compatible (trade and battle-wise) with Heart Gold/Soul Silver. c:  

Herr Skit

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PandaBearStorm129

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 pm
Persona Foxey
sadly I only got pearl. I'm saveing up for the new pokemon game SS. So who has pearl/dimond? I woude like to play . _. if anyone has one.

I have Diamond AND Pearl. I would love to play with you... If I can find my DS charger anywhere... ;w;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:49 pm
PandaBearStorm129
Persona Foxey

I have Diamond AND Pearl. I would love to play with you... If I can find my DS charger anywhere... ;w;

I hate to burst your bubble guys, but Nintendo pulled the plug on the online servers for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum about a couple years ago. So trading online is literally not possible for our 4th generation Pokemon games of Diamond Pearl and Platinum any more. Same with Black and White parts 1 and 2. All the other current newer Pokemon games still let you do online trading and battling though. If you want to know more, I suggest you look it up. I kid you not.  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers