Greedy Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Warlocks are cool XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:29 am
Crap... Toss up between Warrior and Rogue, then Druid... Druids second fave warrior and rogue first fav lol biggrin I loooooooove Melee Classes ftw!!! And my main was a hunter but hunters are so lame I don't feel like playing it anymore... Sigh -.-
Sethern Bleeding Hollow
Koopin Drak'thul
Sethy Bleeding Hollow
Get ownt!!!  

Sethern

Mewling Sex Symbol

x__Checkers

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:20 pm
Top three, In this order:

Rogue
Paladin
Priest

The first character I ever rolled was a Priest. Then after I had leveled my Priest to 70 in BC, I decided to level a Rogue. Recently, I've started to level my Paladin. Also, I have every class to at least level 50, except for a Warlock. They're my least favorite. So yeah, those are the classes that stand out for me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:12 am
<3 Shaman.

While I was waiting for TBC to reach my home in 2007, I was looking up races and classes online. I settled on draenei shaman. Shaman looked so awesome, being in touch with nature and with such widely-varied options.

And draenei were just awesome, for their bonus heal, and their looks - though the monitor was a CRT and the picture was TBC in-game graphics, so it was hard to tell.

My first toon was a human warrior, because I made a trial account since my brother was using the copy of TBC he'd gotten.

It took me nearly a year to make that draenei shaman, but I loved her so much she became my first level 70 - the weekend before Wrath came out - my first level 80, and my first level 85.

She's also the only one of my max-level toons to never have a name change, race change, faction change, recustomization, server change, or anything like that. She is... pure. That's her in my siggy. ^_^  

Pouncey

XxDaigarxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:16 am
originated with the hunter, played dk, druid, pally now i'm on mage i think pally is pretty legit along with the druid and dk  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff