Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Charity / Quests
Donate For Cosplaying Zack Fair

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0lm3l

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm
Hello all Final Fantasy Forever members! im R0lm3l and im gonna be cosplaying as Zack Fair but i don't have enough money for the rest of the stuff i need, i bought most of the clothes i needed, so all i need is the Onyx Bolster Sword- 215,000g, Dashing Gentle Men Onyx Sash- 19,000g, Suspenders- 5,100g, Damascus Armor- 35,500g. And thats all I need 3nodding please Donate!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:54 pm
Everyone so far who gave me a gift for my cosplay, thank you so much!! all I need now is Onyx Bolster Sword- 206,669, and Damascus Armor- 43,114. Again thanks whoever helps me with my cosplay! 3nodding  

R0lm3l

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 am
R0lm3l
Hello all Final Fantasy Forever members! im R0lm3l and im gonna be cosplaying as Zack Fair but i don't have enough money for the rest of the stuff i need, i bought most of the clothes i needed, so all i need is the Onyx Bolster Sword- 215,000g, Dashing Gentle Men Onyx Sash- 19,000g, Suspenders- 5,100g, Damascus Armor- 35,500g. And thats all I need 3nodding please Donate!!!!!!!

Cool cool! So anyways, besides donations, what are you doing to achieve your quest?  
Charity / Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games