Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rock Library{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki made his way into the library and noticed to other shinobi. They looked quite strange to him but he decided to go over and greet them anyway. "Hello there," he said with a slight smile to the woman searching through the books on the shelf.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"
"Сохранит меня от моего sanity? Поможет мне отжать смерть?"

XXXXXXXXXSona pulled out the doton scroll and looked at it. "Good." She put it in her backpack and walked back to Hana. "Where do you want to go?"

"Beauty is hard to come by, I just got lucky and got it early."
Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki rolled his eyes. It figures they'd ignore him. His eyes quickly flashed red as he took a peek into the woman's scroll. It seemed that she had a Doton scroll. "Hey lady, would you mind if I asked you something?" he asked her curiously.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXSona didn't have her sand headband on at all so she looked like a normal person. "Sure."
[[i didn't even see your post lol]]

Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki opened his mouth but slightly hesitated before talking. "Well I was wondering if you could teach me a thing or two seeing as how you've got yourself an Earth scroll," Kami said with a slight smile. He knew this woman was a shinobi or she would've not grabbed the Doton scroll at all.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:00 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXX"I don't teach people from other villages sorry." She said, moving her gaze to Hana behind him then back to the boy.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki snickered. "So what was with that sudden glance to that boy?" Kami asked curiously. "Eh, whatever. You don't have to teach me if you don't want to. I think I know enough to get me through those exams."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXSona grinned as they became camoflauged and moved with Hana to the training grounds.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Two Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana looked at the person who had approached them and smiled shyly. before Sona could do anything Hana grabbed her then made a hand sign and they would suddenly vanish into thin air. really the two of them had not vanished at all. infact they were still standing in front of the boy but they were just invisible due to Hana casting the Meisai no Jutsu (Camouflage Technique). Hana pulled Sona slowly around the boy then made for the doorway keeping invisible till they got outside where the genjutsu eventually wore off. Hana then headed off to the training grounds so Sona could learn a jutsu or two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki's eyes picked up their chakra sources and watched as they left. He sighed. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?" he asked himself as he left the library.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:31 am
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isacc would arrive at the library, looking towards the empty desk where the librarian would of sat. Sighing, he made his way into the abandoned building. After searching deeper inside, he would find the scrolls on puppetry he was looking for. While these were old scrolls, they would have to do until they could bring this village back from the ruble it had become. Pocketing the scroll, he would make his way out, and towards the training fields.

...I guess its time to start taking back

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Zephaniah still tingling from the recent encounter she had with Katsuro, walked into the library with the papers she had gathered. She had work to do, and made a promise to her new boyfriend the kage. And the village itself. The library was beautiful on the inside, a bit shabby on the outside..but things could change in the future. The papers she gathered from the office were previous building permits, who did what etc. It has been quite a while sense any building had been done, and what she found was that the best builders were from right here in Iwa. "Well thats just great" She muttered, the people were hard to warm over as it is. she could not imagine getting them to rebuild the village. She could not bribe them with money..for they were short on it. She sighed, and dwelled deeper into the paper work. She had a while to go. A plan was starting to come together.

Othiara -Tfs-

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

After hours of researching, she came up with new information. The man that would be the go to guy was located outside the village, in the earth country. About three days away from here. But from the look of things, he has not been heard from sense before the kage before Katsuro. For some reason Zephaniah had a bad feeling about this, things were just to suspicious. The man had been the villages main designer and builder, and just suddenly disappeared? She wanted to check it out soon. Something was just not right. "Interesting...very interesting" She murmured, as she stood up. Stretching her arms up, and bending backwords, she did a flip and sighed. She loved when her body cracked. The librarian shook her head in disapproval. Zephaniah grabbed her papers back up, and walked out, nodding to the maid. She was off to tell Katsuro what she found.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 am
Rahenno entered the library. He looked around and saw that this place was empty, it was the perfect time to take most of the villages scrolls. He took everything from Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Ninjutsu scrolls. Afterwards, Rahenno smiled and entered the 0 stage of the nine-tails chakra. Rahenno walked to a wall and punched a small hole into it. He smiled and went into six sage mode. He jumped through the roof and seem to reach the clouds above in a single leap. Rahenno could see the whole village from up here. He could take out the entire village if he so choose. Rahenno let his chakra flow freely. He released mutiple orbs of dark chakra and light chakra. He focused the chakra into his hand in a 8:2 ratio. "FIRE IN HOLE!!!" He yelled aloud. He felt the chakr abuild to an intense level. Rahenno fired off a Nine-tailed fox blast and concentrated it towards the librarby ONLY. Rahenno watched as the Library exploded in a heavy crimson blast. He smiled and was sure the entire village could see this. Most would probably think that this was a bit too much but Rahenno found this fitting to rid rock of its history. Rahenno waited for the explosion to settle. He disappeared and reappeared in the crater he had created. "Maybe it was to was to much." He said as he reverted to normal. He head out of the crater, more like climbed his way out and made his way to another section of the village.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 pm
((Even under these circumstances its in poor taste to show up, destroy, and leave in 1 posts. Rules are rules xD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff