Hello, there. Random subject I'd like opinions on. I didn't post this in the Fanfiction/RPG section, since I figured that should be reserved for the definite stuff... ANYWAY.

I am working on a re-write of Shakespeare's Othello (The Tragedy of Othello), with Final Fantasy VII characters. It will be called "The Tragedy of Sephiroth" with Seph playing Othello XD Right now, I have most of the characters figured out. Genesis is Iago, Aerith is Desdemona, and Cloud plays the unfortunate Roderigo, but the problem is that I have no idea who should play Cassio. I can't decide between Zack, or Angeal. If you've read the story, Othello is general, and has chosen Cassio to be his lieutenant, while Iago, who feels he truly deserves the post, gets stuck as an ancient (A standard-bearer or something. I need to look it up.)

Angeal fits in the part of Cassio being a good friend of the General and especially being keen on keeping his honor. Plus I would have the whole top-three-SOLDIERS rivalry thing going like in the game. However, Zack fits in even better in the way that he makes a perfect set-up Cassio, being a friendly, smooth guy like Cassio is also portrayed, and playing the part of supposedly seeing Desdemona behind the general's back part, not to mention Desdemona would be Aerith. Also he's a rookie Soldier, and would no doubt give Genesis reason to be really jealous if Zack was promoted and not him.

I really can't decide. I'd like to hear whom you think would fit, if you know the game (probably XD) and also know Othello. Peace~