Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Final Fantasy Unlimited

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 am
I have all the episodes on DVD. The series was supposed to run for two seasons, but sadly it didn't. Who else has seen it? I think my favorite character was the Chocobo Chobi. It was so cute!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 am
I remember that one. I enjoyed the ending theme. whee  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

doomedgrimoire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm
haha i remember that show! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:12 pm
it's alright. sadly this is from the FF wiki....

The story of Final Fantasy: Unlimited, left incomplete by the television series, was continued in several other media and released only in Japan. These are listed below, ordered by the chronology of the events they cover.

* Sou no Kizuna (双の絆) is a novel that explores a side-story that is set somewhere before episode 12 of the series.
* Final Fantasy: Unlimited Before is a drama CD that features a flashback to the destruction of Kaze and Makenshi's worlds. The ending shows what becomes of Kaze and Makenshi after the final episode. Unlimited Before was awarded to competition winners in Japan.
* Final Fantasy: Unlimited After is a book that contains a 32 page manga and 120 page script, released in 2002 by DigiCube. It depicts how the Hayakawa family and Lisa ends up back in their own world after the final battle. However, trouble stirs anew as the twins learn more of the mysterious organization that Lisa works for. It includes revelations of Lisa's past as well as featuring a new villain under Gaudium named Soljashy.
* The After Spiral is a series of web novels published on the official Japanese Unlimited website (which has since gone down). The first of these short stories takes a quick plunge into Makenshi's past, while the rest describe an encounter between the show's heroes and Soljashy on the twins' childhood home of Sado Island, where Ai and Yu are briefly reunited with their old friend Touya Satomi.
* Final Fantasy: Unlimited After 2 is another radio drama. It deals with Comodeen's final attack on Gaudium and brings a conclusion to the conflict between Lisa and Soljashy, however it leaves many questions yet unanswered.

So the English TV show we got is like handing us one crumb of cake and telling us "In order to have the whole thing you must learn Japanese and know what to buy."
That is why i hate it. Other than that, it's fine A-  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:31 pm
I only saw the first episode. I remember a guy who took 5 minutes to load a gun. neutral I really should get back into it.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games