Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodiously M u s i c a l

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm
Hello! On this account, I am Sora. (Though I can do a few other people, including some OC's of mine.)
-I'm usually uke (duh)
-I am semi-literate/literate
-...I like pie. owo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 am
Hi call me Fye Flourite.
I'm a seme and i love yaoi.
I'm 13 but act more like 17.  

Nyapy_Yaoi_Otaku44

yaoi super fan 69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 pm
hihi every1 im yaoi fan 69 aka haruno im 12 and love to rp especialy yaoi but i do insest and yuri, any1 wanna rp?
come at me....i wont bite >:3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:28 pm
Hai.
I'm me. Or Jade. Or Rave, Tech, Technicolor Rave, etc.
I'm sixteen.
I have a secret addiction to Yaoi. I'm also interested in Animals and Drawing.
I've just come back from a summer long hiatus, and I'm hoping to find new Role Playing guilds/threads/etc.
I really like Hani Yuuki's signature. YGOTAS ftw.

Technicolor Rave

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:49 pm
I is Sam.
I is Young
I like Yaoi and RPing
I LUV Junjou Romantica,Maiden Rose(Hyakujistu No Bara),Kire Papa(beautiful Dad) etc
I am either seme or Uke
I is Semi Lit and Lit
PM to start to do PM RP biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm
Hello I am Karma.
(Yesh, Karma. As in bad luck... It seems to follow me
gonk )
I love to write, chocolate, and of course, yaoi~. If all three are involved I am a happy.^^
I am a friendly and nice person. Or at least that's what people say to my face. XD

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

ligatus inferno

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 pm
Hurro, I'm Faar Nvyeer, or Mathias Payne, but I go by Mathias or Matt.
I'm [CENSORED]-years-young, and of course love yaoi.
I'm a f**, and proud of it.
I'm semi-literate.
Also a seke. (Seme + Uke)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:09 pm
hmm im alanya marin jasso salinas biggrin try saying that 5 times XD
i tunred 14 TODAY!! so happy b day to me i LOVE yaoi damn!!! love ALOT of yois espicially maiden rose ans pico to chico!! umm and idk what uk and semi is crying so sorry  

hitomilove34

allegiant horse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Yo, I am your allegiant horse at your service when needed.
Obviously I like yaoi or I wouldn't be here, and I am currently..very much back on my Bleach kick hence the hollow Ichigo name and cosplay.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:18 pm
Yo! my name is Blake Tomayo, but my real name (given name) is Kazuya Tomayo.....like the KAT-TUN singer Kamenashi Kazuya (he's hot). I am a guy who enjoys yaoi, and yes, I am Bisexual. I normally don't do the whole RP thing, but my beloved Sachiko told me to give it a try. I am a bad@$$ seke......I reside in the Island of Paradise (Hawaii), but am originally from Japan. I speak fluent English, well. My last BF told me the best thing about me is the way I whispered in his ear......enough about that though.....
User Image  

xXKazuya-SamaXx

Silva Wolfang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 am
Hi! I'm Joey! I'm gay and proud of it! I enjoy yaoi very much. I live in Nebraska, USA.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:08 pm
Hi im Bryan and i Love music,anime,yaoi,and role playing
(ps im also gay)  

Justin x-JM-x

Aohkii_Leafield

Fluffy Werewolf

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:16 pm
Well, if this be the introduction area, one, I hope I'm posting in the right area, and two, hello, you can call me Aohkii. I am most known as a seme, however, I play uke as well, so the technical term is seke.

I am not bragging when I say this, but I have been roleplaying for a good ten years of my life. This does not make me the best, trust me when I say I've roleplayed with people that are just breathtaking. Note I'm not the worst you'll find though. Let's call me an average middle, though it does highly depend on my mood, and likeness to the character's story.

I prefer my own characters, and my own story. I will roleplay adult content only, and only if it is allowed, whether here or in PM's. I have no qualms about it. However, note that option exists again, only if it is allowed, and two, if you are 18 and or older.

Otherwise, I keep my roleplays decently clean. I am a fan of fantasy and the supernatural. As for politics, let's just say that I am an American. You can define that how you will. I have had an account on Gaia for a long, long time. I am, however, ignorant now about a lot of it, so be patient with me, as I have forgotten many thing's. This does not effect my roleplaying ability though.

I realize my introduction is long, but if you cannot handle it, then we might not end up good roleplay partners. Now, I have nothing against Yuri, but I would rather not roleplay it so do not ask. I have graduated from highschool I am happy to say, and along with all of this, I do a lot of reading books and playing video games.

This, this is me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:23 am
Hi! I'm Meep and I'm (probably?) older than you. I'm returning to Gaia Online after a several year hiatus and looking for some RP partners. I play girl/girl, boy/boy, and I miiiiiight be convinced to play girl/boy - maaaybe, if you've got a realllyyy good idea.

I live in Japan, so I'll probably always be online at strange times.

よろしく、ね?

princessMeep

Shy Saint

4,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash