Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
z!EK Development

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dilann
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm
Hello everyone,

We are trying to make the guild alive and entertaining as possible. Currently, we need someone who can make us a new banner and homepage as the old one was removed from the website it was originally posted, new signatures to boosts our guild awareness to other players, crews and captain for the squads, and dedicated crews who can run the guild without any help. If you know that you can do any of the job above, please comment below and clearly indicate which tasks you want to do.

All volunteers might get an awesome reward if the captain and I decides that you deserve one, were not that hard to pleased, a simple devotion will certainly earn you a credit.

Vice Captain,
dil  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Well I can't make banner or homepage to well but i can help keep the guild running with contest and entertainment and such. Quizzes about Zomg and stuff. LOL. So yeah I hope i get it.  

xxunforgivenmoonxx
Crew

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Axel_Steel 9987

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:31 pm
I know this may sound a little unreasonable, but if needed, I could be one of the squad captains (squad 2 maybe?).  
z!EK Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games