Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Since someone asked.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don yuan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm
I have Zanes ice sword right? When he died he said i could have it, and my rpc took it in rp.

The person who asked says luo has it. I just want to know, because i don't think that would be fair if i had already had it in rp.

EDIT- and if it was because of the thing where fenrir was banned, then i still wouldve gotten it from zane because he was leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm
No, no, no. I talked to Zane on the phone yesterday and he did not give the sword to you. Here is what happened:

In the time paradox that Fenrir created (which confused everyone) Zane was dead and he gave up his sword to the guy with the username Kadann something. NOW, since that paradox didn't happen, the sword was never given up. In fact, when Zane died and left he told me to make sure to get his sword. And if you look back (god I couldn't tell you how many pages) in the Mizukage Palace, I actually had an ANBU member recover the sword and give it to me.

On another note: How would you use the sword? This sword is for Hyouton users, and based on your elements you can't even be one.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm
I feel like being stingy because that sword is the only reason I wanted him in my exam.(sorry don XD)

I FINALLY FOUND IT!

This is the post that caused all this trouble!

Zane Hajime
(I'm not rping in this guild anymore so yeah definitly ^_^that's if he doesn't want it, though i don't see a reason why fenrir would want it since only hyoton users can use it. Have fun with it, it's an awesome sword rofl Oh and just so we're clear, I did not have any scrolls on me going into this battle)

Zane said in response to

kadann Hyuga
(Can i have your sword if fenrir doesn't want it? My rpc's brother(Don yuan) has Hyoton)

And he has said multiple times about how he changed his elements so he could get hyoton about a month before that happened. I could go find the post of you and cain accepting him. So regardless zane did say he could have it. regardless of fenrir. and you were on during this post. you didn't argue about it then, if he said you could have it after the fight you probably should have said something so this would never have happened. Plus why do you care so much, you can't use it?

EDit- also his profile in grass has the right things. it's just the first one, and the profile from the starter thread that don't

EDIT of Edit- wait nvm about you can't use it. just remembered ushio is your clan, and cain accepted hi hyoton request.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm
It doesn't matter what was said in OCC, Luo took that sword before Don could have it in the actual rp. So wether or not he was told he could have it is a different matter  

Yuki Miojin

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm
Well then why hasn't he said anything about it for the like four months that don has been rp'ing with the sword...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm
Because we JUST found out about it happening. Believe me, if we had known he was using it we would have brought this up a long time ago. Fact of the matter was because of the time paradox bull that was created from Fenrir, everything that happened afterward was null, everyone said so. All this time, Luo thought HE was in possesion of it.  

Yuki Miojin

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm
*sigh* Yeah, I'll have to tredge through a few pages of the Mizukage palace to find the post, but I'll find it for ya Claru.

The reason we haven't said anything is once again, because I assumed it was in my posession. When Zane died, no one claimed the sword. It was claimed in Fenrir's paradox, but not in the actual outcome and that's probably where this is getting mixed up. In the actual occurrence, Fenrir just left, and I was left to pick up the pieces. And one of the first things I picked up was Zane's sword to commemorate him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:36 am
Claru I'm not arguing that i want it. xd

But flurry why are you gettting so defensive about this? If it's just because I got it from fenrir then you can leave it at the first pm you sent me, and the second or third were not needed. Not that it matters to me now, But If he had wanted to find out about it I posted about 10 times in the mizukage palace, and every single one was ignored by everyone except rockgirl. And in case you hadn't noticed. I'm only active about once every 2-3 days when i'm not needed on the spot, so i didn't really get on after that.(the fenrir thing)

Luo: I'm not angry if you keep the sword. I would like to see the post you were talking about though.  

Don yuan

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 am
Ok let me get this straight: don you got it from fenrir in the paradox he made right? If that is the case, then you didn't technically get it. Whoever was the first one to the location would have gotten it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 pm
Luo you don't need to find it for me sweatdrop sorry if i made anything worse.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items