Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 pm
okay so i have a boyfrind that stoped smokeing for me becase he knows that it really hurts me when people smoke. so today he told me that hes smokeing again and i feel like i have a knife jabed threw my heart. im crying over the phone about this and he dosnt care. he keeps saying how sorry hes is but i cant get it threw his head that if he was truly sorry he wouldnt be putting me threw this kind of pain. what do i do???

but he decided to give me a dishon. i get to chose rather to let him cut or to let him smoke and idk what to do cuz i dont want him doing ethir/ what do i do????  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm
well in my opinion i think you should dump him, i know its hard but if hes just gonna throw out ur thoughts then hes not worth it  

MeetMeOnTheDarkside

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:39 am
I agree with MeetMeOnTheDarkside, but honestly, it's his decision. I'm not saying what your saying is wrong, but you can't tell him what to do. Maybe you guys could work out an agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:37 am
Tell him if he won't quit either than he doesn't really love you and if he continues dump him  

xxxemoguitaristxxx

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:30 pm
I agree with what everyone said. rofl  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items