Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
FFXIII for Ps2? :( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want FFXIII on Ps2?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 pm
took me a while to save for the ps3, but somehow, did it. Th grpahics could kill, though. 3nodding I think they're making games for ps3 also for money. New ps3 games are like 40-70 stare and now I could go and buy ps2 games for like, 4 bucks. *sighs* I remember when everything came out on ps2...

I was also thinking of getting a PSP. Whcih version would you say is better? Psp Go, or the orginal?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:43 pm
the ps2, i'm afraid, is dead. i don't see any new games happening on it, let alone a final fantasy. sweatdrop  

Vladmir312

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lKreme
Crew

Dangerous Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 pm
Todeskandidaten
Depends on what you like. I personally loathe the PSP, though it has more Final Fantasy games out for it. (Tactics WotL, Final Fantasy I and II, Crisis Core, Dissidia and Dissidia 012, VII and VIII through PSN..) I guess it's up to your liking.

Oh i see :{D well i should save up for a psp then thanks ^ u ^ but are they releasing FFXIII to psp? O: i want to try that game too smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 am
i hate to break it to u but, FF13 for PS2? not happening. i'm pretty sure they stopped manifacturing Ps2 games already (irdk the stores don't update their ps2 games anymore here). and besides, the processor of the ps2 cant handle the awesome graphics. sadly. cry  

Seraphim XIII

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items