Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Have any of you been to a midnight release of a FF game?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:10 pm
I've went to the midnight releases for XII and XIII and isn't weird the official release date is not precisely 12 midnight. It's 12:01 am. This goes for DVD's and books as well... Odd...

The turnout for XII wasn't all so great, and since the release date was Haloween they were holding a costume contest, but nobody dressed up rofl

The turnout for XIII (same store) however was alot! They had pizza, showed Advent Children while we waited, had a FF quiz where we shouted out the answer (I won a NEW! Super Mario Bros. Wii Shirt. Now one of my favorite shirts rofl ) Then I lost my recipt in all that exciment. Go figure, the one thing they told us not to do, and I only had less then ten minutes to find it. So I went in and asked about it... The manger said I was screwed and laughed, and said he was just messing with me, but didn't say how they were going to fix it. The guy just stood there looking dumbfoundly at the computer... And I was like Hello am I going to get my game or not? He just was like Uhhh... Durh... I'm a retard. But I got it... While everyone was waiting outside I was the first to get a copy before anyone entered! WHOOT! Though I got there at 9:30 PM, and I was like the fourth person in line, it would have been more epic if I was like the 40th person in line, but it was still pretty kick a**.

Other games I went to the Midnight release for... GTA IV.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 am
i went to the one for FFXIII it was ******** awesome xD i also did for Halo 3 ODST :X  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Kamen_Rider_X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am
well i did go to the xii and got the limited ed and the limited guide w fran on the cover  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:56 pm
Lol, never have. I just go the same day...but prolly 15 hours after release xD  

Perfect Combo

Devoted Hunter

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces