Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 6....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 am
I'm really busy so I can't read through the four pages right now, but for RE6...

A. Thank God that Jun Takeuchi isn't directing it. Hallelujah. razz

B. They already said it would be a reboot. Again, nobody knows if that means story, or gameplay, or both.

C. Depending on what they mean by reboot, RE6 should be one of two things:
1. Yes, a story reboot. That would be awesome, depending on how they would decide to do it. They could really put RE back on the map (for the old-school fans).

2. If they decide to just go with a gameplay reboot and keep the story, make it about either Sherry, who's kept in captivity by the government (found that out via a translated Darkside Report from The Horror Is Alive), or about Ada and The Organization. Those are the two mysteries still left in the current RE universe, aside from the cast that was thrown in the dark corner never to be seen again. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 pm
honestly it's not what we are expecting from six, it's what i posted in my own topic, RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK FILE 3. they have the perfect technology for it. I hate the way RE5 Gold was, so if capcoms producers played gears of war 2 for a good week, then decided you know what we need to make resident evil opperate like this, except with zombies again, how can we pull that off? FOUR PLAYER CO OP XBOX LIVE AND PSN RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK FILE 3
IF THEY DID IT, they would redeem themselves
pull back the old fans
and make the resident evil franchise a top seller again.
i could just imagine walking around like Marcus Fenix,
come up to a store window and BAM like five zombies jump out of the window and make you jump.
resident evil stopped making me jump when four came out.  

taylortenacity

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces