Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
DEath

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Hi guys and girls i got the yellow light on my ps3 and i cant play more mw2 i want you to tell me if u like mw2 so much you wold kill your ps3 like i did dont be a jerk turn your ps3 off for a good 5 or 6 hours every day and tern it of from the back after you turn it off from the front or your controler mw2 is great but is is wort your ps3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:50 pm
Is the "yellow light" on a PS3 similar to the "red ring of death" for X360?  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:52 pm
noob stare
u jealous cuz my ps3 still works  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:54 pm
NejiHyuga900

ya  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm
sharkmanx2
Hi guys and girls i got the yellow light on my ps3 and i cant play more mw2 i want you to tell me if u like mw2 so much you wold kill your ps3 like i did dont be a jerk turn your ps3 off for a good 5 or 6 hours every day and tern it of from the back after you turn it off from the front or your controler mw2 is great but is is wort your ps3.

Can someone please translate this for me? I apologize, but I can't read illiteracy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
sharkmanx2

Can someone please translate this for me? I apologize, but I can't read illiteracy.

Hes telling us to not use our ps3 if u like mw2  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 pm
You say 'cut your console off' for a few hours like it's a burden.

I mean, it's not THAT addictive. Even with friends online, i don't play for more than 4-5 hours at a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am
sharkmanx2
All I got out of that was an excerpt from one of Joseph Stalin's speeches, because that sure as hell wasn't English. >_>  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 am
Exotic Player
NejiHyuga900

ya
Then that means that the PS3 is as crappy as the 360.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 am
Exotic Player
Aanika_Phaeton
sharkmanx2

I think he is saying.. dont play games for 5-6 hours or more and make sure you turn it off?  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 pm
Kittymeeow
Exotic Player
Aanika_Phaeton
sharkmanx2

I think he is saying.. dont play games for 5-6 hours or more and make sure you turn it off?

I was close lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 pm
o_x_Shifty_x_o
sharkmanx2
All I got out of that was an excerpt from one of Joseph Stalin's speeches, because that sure as hell wasn't English. >_>

LOL rofl

And I'm with Doug. I like...turn on some DVR and get bored...so then I pause it and change the channel to MW2 for a bit....then get bored or annoyed and change back to my show. I never play more than...ehh 2 hours at a time?

And also, I have never heard of the "yellow light"....  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items