View Results

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm
Carolina says...
i don't really need advice as i need support...
yesterday i went to sea world, i my new cute swimsuit.
it was fun, i loved to ride the roller coasters that got me wet or gave me an adrenaline rush.
any way, me and my family were walking from show to show from ride to ride, and i noticed that alot of the men there were staring at me, and u probably know what i mean, i even saw a guy with his gf(im guessing they were dating cause they were french kissing) and he was staring at me while he was making out with her,i also saw another dude looking at me when we were waiting in line for a ride, i gave him his own personalized look, "what r u looking at ginger dude?", i felt insulted that guys just like curves and stuff like that, so i gave them the look like "what r u looking at perv?"

has this ever happened to anyone, i don't wanna feel aloneUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:24 pm
Yes Carolina I agree with you.Well this has a happened to me and I Felt the same way you were feeling!You're NOT alone gurl...  

LovleyDezzy_10

ashy elbows

Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm
Actually this happens to some of my friends a lot. It's ok as long as you stand your ground and try to ignore them. All guys are pervs deep down. It's just the way they are. Don't let it get to you to much. Actually, You can think of this as a way of getting attention for your beauty... 3nodding I doubt that part made you feel any better, but just try to cheer up ok? I hope I helped a little bit...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 pm
Argh, guys today are so stupid. I wish we had more gentlemen in this world... sigh. Just ignore them, it's all you can do. Or glare at them. That's always fun.  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 am
The boys in my class are such perverts and annoying. i guess all boys are like that now. They want something to look at, or talk baout pervertedly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:22 pm
It isn't that guys are necasarily rude,(although plenty are very much so) more so that they are just perverts! And if they are, well, just be comforted knowing that they're idiotic Neanderthals and that you are a cultured lady who is much more tactful than they are!  

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 am
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I disagree men and boys are NOT rude or perverts
                                              because that would be sexist since you would be talking and blaming about every single boy and men since you did state: men r rude (because ofwhat a few boys have done to you)
                                              But I would agree that most (or some) boys and men are perverts and the boys who looked at you on that day are definitely rude and gross
                                              There are still good guys out there that arent like the rest (that is how your made Im not trying to be gross but its the truth)
                                              That and I hope you remember that when a guy brings you down dont take the blame for the whole boy men race because there are good boys out there who arent like that

but anyway who cares what they think? As long as you think your beautiful they cant stand in your way heart User Image

It's a girl thing / Bootygrabs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 pm
Mostly alot of guys are pervs, note 'guys', but when they look at me I just take it as a compliment. And that one guy that was making out and looking at you, yes he was a jerk but hes a guy and thats what guys do.  

Jellybeam69

Anxious Garbage

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 am