Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Memorial Stone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox just sighed deeply. 'I'm sorry brother,' he thought to himself. He shook his head and got up. He then made his way out the area along with his dogs.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 pm
Now that both of the others were gone, empty handed Ty a peice of paper. On it were the instructions for the pogo jutsu he had just invented. "I have to go now though, I'll see you at my exams" He said and jumped away.

Name of Jutsu: Pogo
Rank of Jutsu: Gennin
Jutsu's Element: Universal
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user creates a random spring that shoots up with a noise like "boing". This launches things it hits into the air temporarily. It can be laid like a trap, or used to jump higher. Or to send opponents into the air. Byakugan looking at this will merely see a circle of chakra. The pogo's are placed by doing a single handsign and designating a place to put it. However it cannot be placed immediately under an opponent and must be placed secretly where they will step on it. It can be created under inanimate objects to fling them into the air. They can be made on walls or the ceiling, but must be on a solid surface.
Rp Sample  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 pm
Ty took the paper and read over the directions twice. He then formed a single hand sign and focused on the area underneath a large rock. Instead of it bouncing, a different spot did.
[1/3]

He tried again this time focusing harder. The rock flew up into the air about five feet but that's it. He swore under his breath and face palmed.
[2/3]

This time he focused on the spiral shape of a spring and the recoil of one. He focused on the area underneath the rock and it flew thirty feet into the air. Satisfied he decided to walk to the academy.
[3/3]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces