Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
LMG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:29 am
does anyone even use it? I think the only purpose for it is the large magazines.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:39 am
I just stick with Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles.

Light Machine Guns are good with Sleight of Hand since most LMG takes a long time to reload.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:37 am
usually i find people who use LMG as campers because they cant run fast without lightweight and the mags are like 50-100 bullets w/o extended mags so im guessing it a campers weapon  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 pm
Exotic Player
does anyone even use it? I think the only purpose for it is the large magazines.

yes, thats the purpose of lmg's, I rarely use them, but RPD Is a decent weapon (:  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 pm
I do. I put grip and that fancy acog/susat scope on the L86 and usually snipe with it or run around spraying like hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 am
I use them to shoot down killstreaks when Im out of stingers. Also they are good over distance because Im fairly sure they don't loose damage over distance. 3nodding  

Dude658

A Killa Can

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:01 am
The AUG Hbar should be an Assault rifle because in real life the Australian version the styre can use grenade launchers and every thing
the only difference between the two is that the handle on the left hand side isn't on the styre so in is more Maneuverable  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 pm
A Killa Can
The AUG Hbar should be an Assault rifle because in real life the Australian version the styre can use grenade launchers and every thing
the only difference between the two is that the handle on the left hand side isn't on the styre so in is more Maneuverable

Nope, you're thinking about the standard AUG. The HBAR is the Heavy BARreled version for use as a LMG.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bjin

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 pm
i dont but my bro does cuz he sucks he use it so he can spray and pray. and i am not saying you suck if you use them just saying he does rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm
They are good on big maps like wasteland because they dont lose damage over distance, an to take down air support.  

Dude658

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:19 pm
I find that it's good for support fire. I can take down quite a few enemies in an area with an accurate sweep of bullets.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm
HOLD UP I DO NOT CAMP WITH LMG D< I ALWAYS RUN AROUND.....the whatever 90...i think G90 is what i use,....i always run and shoot with it D<  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Jawbone17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 am
I find them very useful during big maps, but close quarters maps, i find them not very effective due to the lack of the speed.
storm, wasteland, derail, and fuel is more fitting for the weapon.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games