Reply zOMG! Awareness HQ
Meet and Greet (Come introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allora Wynter Storm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:55 pm
Ello everyone!! I'm Allora, hailing from sunny So-Cal. I'm 16 and a senior crying I love the arts, traveling, and sports. ^^ Nice to meet you all!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A lot of new people, awesome.
Hey all, I'm Art biggrin

Artoro
Crew

Millionaire

KaguraSakata

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:30 pm
Hello to all our new members heart

I'm KaguraSakata, I usually go by Kagura, kagu or Sakata and I've been on gaia for 378 days now, and becasue of my tendency to to play one game till I beat it; I beat the Endboss for the first time a week or two before the halloween event last year. I joined just to play zOMG! I really love this game so I jumped on board with this guild as soon a I found out about it, to help in anyway I can to get this game the support it needs.

I love to read, draw and play video games when I'm not busy with school or work, and I'm working towards a forensic scince career

I've taken a few years of Japanese but I'm quite rusty in speaking it, I can still read and write it but I've forgotten alot of grammar and vocab. Of coure I'm an avid Anime and Manga watcher/reader; My fav series are One Piece, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Eyeshield 21, Gintama, and Samurai Deeper Kyo(manga only the anime was a let down).  
zOMG! Awareness HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff