Reply Journals
Oura's Records

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am
Welcome. This is Lady_Ourania's Kimeti journal, and yes, it's probably going to keep being this messy. To find what you're looking for, please use the index provided below.

Table of Contents

Quote:
Post One: You are here
Post Two: Rules
Post Three: Charred Star
Post Four: Unripened Heart
Post Five: Wanwood Leafmeal
Post Six: Spindrift
Post Seven: Prelude of Light
Post Eight: Bloodspoor
Post Nine: Duplicity
Post Ten: Bring Out Your Dead
Onward.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am
Rules and Etiquette

Quote:
1. Do not post here. This is for record-keeping and display purposes only. If you want to RP with one of my Kimeti, please PM me and a thread will be set up in the proper location. If you just have a question, also direct that to PMs. I won't bite, promise.
xxxxx1a. If you have a personal grievance with me or one of my characters in an RP do not post here. Send me a PM, and we will try to get it resolved. This should go unsaid, but it helps to be reminded in a heated moment.

2. There is proper conduct to follow during a roleplay. If I think you have violated one or more of the tenets, I will politely ask you to change it. If you think I have, please bring it up before we move on. The point is to have fun, not to make it frustrating for those involved. Just keep lines of communication open.

3. I reserve the right to add to or alter these guidelines at any time.

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am
User Image

Name: Charred Star
Nickname(s): Sear
Parents: Unknown
Mate: N/A
Offspring: None

Personality: Charred Star is a creature of divination - she sees portents of doom and destruction in phenomena that others of her kind might overlook. When these predictions (typically) fail to come about, the doe is happy to ignore the misreading, swift to find the next cosmic hint as it presents itself. Despite her dreary hobby, Star is an enthusiastic kimeti who listens almost as well as she speaks. If required, she can provide a helpful shoulder to lean on, and her scatter-brained nature makes it unlikely that she'll ever ask for favors in return.

History:

Naming Dream

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am
User Image

Name: Unripened Heart
Nickname(s): Clingstone
Parents: From Bloody Ashes (father), Bittersweet (mother)
Siblings: Asunder, Follow My Voice, Waterside
Mate: N/A and unlikely

Personality: Tough and aloof, Heart is not a kimeti who expects anyone to keep up with him. He has no experience with tender relationships, not even within his own family sphere. This suits him just fine, as he generally finds emotional responses to be a waste of time and energy. First impressions are all that matter to the buck, and his judgment is usually passed swiftly and unremorsefully. His holier-than-thou attitude lends to turmoil and isolation, two reactions he's prepared to accept.

History: Born in the sands of the desert, Heart began wandering at a young age; this was due less to an adventuresome spirit than an inability to stay still.

Naming Dream - once I write it.

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous:

Link to entry: [x]

Previous stages: Colt, Foal, Larva

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:03 am
User Image

Name: Wanwood Leafmeal
Nickname(s): Wan
Parents: Hollow (father), My Tracks (Mother)
Siblings: Sweetgrass, Entangled, Eyes in the Dark, Forsaken Lore, Grave Vigilance

Personality: Born with an overwhelming curiosity to study how things worked, Wan has become a bit of a know-it-all, enjoying a scholarly, if somewhat solitary existence. In mixed company he becomes an awkward clown of silence and clumsiness, and finds his fellow kimeti rather difficult to deal with, thus making his attempts at a decent first impression quite a task. His studies often take him to strange and even dangerous places, but the buck is happiest when he's studying something new, be it a slug, a plant, or something simple gone unacknowledged.

History:

RPs:
Rebuilding the Mound - ORP (active/in progress)

Naming Dream

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous:

Previous stages: Colt, Foal, Larva

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

Name: Spindrift
Nickname(s): Breaker
Parents: Stumbledown (Father), Rainspeaker (Mother)
Siblings: Fevercure, Thistle-Bear

Personality: Oftentimes labeled an unrepentant smartass, Spindrift sees humor in everything, and is only too willing to bring it to the forefront for others to notice. As a result, he has trouble adapting to so-called serious situations, and is unreliable in a pinch because of it. This is not to say he is a coward through and through, although he has been known to cut and run when he deems it necessary. He merely prefers uncomplicated entertainment to consequences, and even those he would claim as friends find his inconstant nature charming and aggravating by turn.

History:

RPs:
Rebuilding the Mound - ORP (active/in progress)

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous:

Font color
[color=#551033]

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Name: Prelude of Light
Nickname(s): Freeform
Siblings: N/A

Personality: Quiet and a bit mischievous, Light likes to cultivate an air of mysticism around herself to see how others will react. Speaking, for instance, is not high on her list of priorities, and she enjoys watching others squirm under her silent scrutiny. Evasive and secretive, it is rare for her to be found in the same place twice, let alone in the same company. She prefers to feel like she has the advantage in most situations, but she's not incapable of ceding to a clever creature. Anyone who is capable of outwitting or surprising her is much more likely to engage the slippery doe. Once they fail to meet her expectations, however, they are left behind.

History: Largely nomadic, it is unclear where this doe hails from. She is tight lipped about everything, but particularly her origins.

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

Name: Bloodspoor
Nickname: He's not much for nicknames, actually.
Siblings: N/A

Personality: Irascible and harsh, Bloodspoor's high expectations tend to alienate others of his tribe. His own efficient nature makes it impossible to tolerate failure in his fellow Totoma, who he deals with almost exclusively of the other kin. He despises praise, seeing it as unnecessary and enfeebling, particularly when directed toward the young. Bloodspoor is a tracker by nature, a feat not necessarily valued in a warrior tribe, but nonetheless useful in certain endeavors. Footprints and broken twigs are one way to exercise his skills, but anything that is still raw and bleeding makes for the easiest tracking of all.

History: After an unusually prolonged battle between two feuding tribes, a fellow Totoma warrior went missing. Thanks to his unusual skill set, Bloodspoor managed to track him down by following a faint trail in the blood-soaked earth, successfully separating otherwise indistinguishable droplets amidst the greater spatters. Upon locating the injured buck, he ignored any wisps of praise and returned to his relative seclusion, awaiting the next feud. To this day, few approach him unless they expect a tongue-lashing to accompany his aid.

Naming Dream - Not available for Totoma.

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous:

Link to entry: [x]

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

Name: Duplicity
Nickname(s):
Parents: Sun-Spun (Mother), Objection (Father)
Siblings: Winter's Capture, Kill the Lights, Restless Dreams, A Little Night Music, Beyond Sight.

Personality:

History:

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous
:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 am
User Image

Name: Bring Out Your Dead
Nickname: Plague
Siblings: None

Personality: Plague is like a bad penny, he tends to show up where he is least wanted. A scavenger, first and foremost, he'll gladly collect anything he thinks he can put to use, no matter how small or silly it seems at the time. If the item in question happened to belong to someone else in a previous lifetime (or even a current one), he has no compunction about lifting it. After all, they clearly weren't using it to its full potential. The Acha has avoided a reputation as a petty thief by wielding a substantial amount of charm, and so he often succeeds in gaining what he wants by seemingly giving in to compromise.

History:

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous:

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Name: Nightblind
Nickname: N/A
Parents: North Star (Mother) x Eating Fireflies (Father)
Siblings: Crashing Comet, Dancing Stars, Darkrime, Twilight Sings

Personality: Nightblind likes to think of himself as a villainous character, but the effort falls a bit flat. His so-called schemes rarely pan out, and his tendency to monologue often does more harm than good. He can be surprising gallant in the presence of a "lady," though he might try to kidnap her for reputation's sake.

History:

Naming Dream

Has Met:
Has Liked:
Has Disliked:

Miscellaneous:

Winning entry: x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Name: Go Not Gently
Nickname: